“Some of the best cocktails I've ever had”
Review of Bar Raval

Bar Raval
Ranked #49 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I'm not a cocktail nerd, but I know a good drink. Everything was well balanced and the ice was perfect.

We also had some ham, cheese, bread and the hot (Galician-style) octopus. Don't skip on the latter.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Always come back when I am in town. This is a bit of institution. Great place to be, fantastic drinks and all run by great bartenders. One of my top places in Toronto. Just a must it is :).

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018

While this place is mostly a spot for dinner/drinks, I usually visit for their brunch. The always have an interesting selection of plates to choose from and their coffee is good.

Their selection of vegetarian dishes is not that big, but the options are very good.

Finally, their staff are always great and provide great service. They are friendly and polite but not overly chatty.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Busy spot with a young crowd. We dropped in for a drink before our diner elsewhere. Interesting small wine list with a Spanish tendancy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

There are some solid offerings on the set cocktail menu, but I was very disappointed in my Negroni selection, which tasted like a 2oz shot of Campari. Others in the group were quite impressed with their choices, so I would still call this place a safe bet for those looking for a lively bar with craft cocktails.

Date of visit: September 2018