“Great Atmosphere, great tapas, always busy”
Review of Bar Raval

Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The title says it all.

A couple of tips:

go early! We showed up around 5pm on a Saturday and were the first on the list to have to wait on the heated patio deck. They don't take reservations on Saturdays (ever?). We waited about 20 minutes with a drink in our hand.

It is a tad on the expensive side ... but then again it IS busy, and the food IS good, so worth it.

One of the unique features is the wood carving, and is Gaudi-esque. Really reminded me of Barcelona.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I'd been meaning to check out Bar Raval for a while now and I can happily say that it one of the best times I've had in Toronto. While it's a tiny spot, the interior is incredible and the atmosphere is sublime. My friend and I got several different plates, each one more delivious than the rest. The highlight was definitely the Morcilla and Egg. Also the bread is amazing, which is a bit odd to say but you need to try it. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We are here from NYC visiting friends..
Great food, cool vibe but most of all the service from the dark haired girl who greeted us at the door to the bearded bartender to the blonde waitress. Top class . Well done folks.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Having constant Tapas cravings since my recent trip to Barcelona, this was the fix during my Toronto trip.
Excellent service, food and wine list.
If you're in Toronto and can't afford a vacation, then stop in to be instantly transported to Spain.
Heaven.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

If you want to be wowed by the expert bartenders crafting absolutely stupendous beverages and you want to have some fabulous food to nosh on, then definitely visit Bar Raval. We've been to the bar on three separate occasions and each time was just as good as the previous visit. One word of warning though, this place does not take reservations and it can get extremely busy. We've gone during off hours to be able to get a seat and every time when we leave, we have people hovering around wanting to snatch our bar stools. The bustle of the place adds to its charm though, and the decor is something to behold. We will absolutely be visiting again.

1  Thank happosai1