“Party of 6 ”

Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 26
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Food and service were okay, pretty standard though.

Just keep in mind that if you show up with a group of 6 friends they will consider you as a "party group" and include a 20% tip to your bill without prior notification. In addition they don't split the bill. Not a nice surprise at the end your dinner.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I was there 2 times when I was visiting Toronto as my friend whom I was staying lives nearby...nice and cosy bar with cool local crowd from neighbourhood mostly...the price of drinks are ok but they don't have a big variety of drinks anyway...if you are in downtown Toronto , I Edmond you to pay a visit for a drink or two...

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend for dinner. She had lasagne and I tried the pork lions with vegetables. My girlfriend said best lasagne she had in a while! For myself I really liked the pork and the vegetables. Decent food for a reasonable price! The cocktails are tasty but nothing special! The staff is really attentive and kind! We liked the atmosphere and had a nice evening! Will do again!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Nice variety and good quality food in a laid-back pub-like atmosphere. Service was average but you wouldn't go to a place like this if you didn't have time to have a cocktail and enjoy the vibe.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Went there with my boyfriend during a trip to Toronto. The atmosphere was dim with an old school pub feel. Perfect for a date. We ordered drinks, they had a great selection of liquor and we got our drinks promptly. My boyfriend did have his martinis made wrong, but he still said it was amazing. Our food was amazing!!!! I had the beaconsfield burger with salad and fries - the fries were amazing! My boyfriend had the lasagna and he said it was unbelievable. Great service, would definitely go back