“get the chicken!”

Cuisines: Asian, Pub, Street Food
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 24 June 2017

they found us a table last minute when they were almost at capacity & I will always appreciate the effort . Food and service is well worth the effort finding the resturant

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is a really cool bar on Queen West! There is no cocktail list because the bartender can make whatever you fancy. The fried chicken is AMAZING. We also had the numbing wings...which literally numb your mouth and lips...really weird but delicious. A real foodie place!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

One thing to note is that it's a little hard to find the door. You just need to head down a little alley way and then you'll see it.

The bar is really interesting, lighting and decor make it feel nice a divebar like. The drink selection is nice, offering a few really nice ciders.

Food wise it was okay, bar food as you would expect.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Down an alley under a neon tigers head. Went there last night before an event at The Great Hall across the street.. What a great find. I'd been warned that it would be crowded but we didn't find that to be the case. Nice ambiance, exposed brick walls but an appealing dive bar, with the best fried chicken I've ever tasted. Unhurried casual pace, but the service was attentive. Definitely will go back when in the area, if only for the fried chicken!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

When I was in the city, I noticed a new restaurant that looked good so we thought we'd check it out. I have now been several times and it is my favourite place to go in the 6ix. Happy hour begins at 5:00 and goes until 7:00 I believe. At this time friend chicken is 2$ for three pieces or four. The chicken wings are hot or miss, I had them when the bar fort opened and they were amazing (very spicy) had them again and they were not as good (not as spicy and saltier) overall it's a great place to eat dinner with lots of variety and snacks. I highly recommend visiting with your friends!

1  Thank NolanTheNinja