“Excellent Crepes”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 31 May 2015

We ate here for breakfast. Was a little bit on the high side for a breakfast but we treated ourselves. My husband had their English breakfast crepe, I had their apple crisp crepe. Both were very large and over filled with all the yummy food. We both enjoyed our meal and would recommend this restaurant. The only thing I did not like was that we were having breakfast and they did not have any juices. I do not drink tea or coffee. The only other options were soda, water with juice flavor or water. I went with water.

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

In spite of arriving before a very early closure and being kindly pushed to take out, we observed a meticulous preparation of a veggie crepe and the smoked salmon I chose. The cook did not spare any detail in the crepe or the accompanying salad, both very good. Unfortunately they were cleaning around us and service was hurried.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

A great local spot to visit with attentive staff and interesting selection. We really enjoyed our experience at this restaurant, and will be back for an evening meal and their beer and wine suggestions.
Our full review here: