“A Feast for the Gang”

Ranked #652 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Ordered in several dishes for a group of 12 while we were staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Caroga Drive. Delivery was prompt, about 35-40 minutes and everything was hot, ready to dig in. Loved the Wokker wings and few of the gang enjoyed the two orders of suicide wings. Not for me!! Plenty of egg rolls, veg spring rolls as well as shrimp egg rolls. Had way too much of the red sauce for the sweet and sour chicken balls which are usually a hit with the grand kids. Suggest they cut the sauce container by 80%. Chow Mein, Beef and Veg as well as Wokker Duckling went over well. My wife had a bit of a cold so she really enjoyed the chicken rice soup. A regular size soup was quite large, maybe enough for two people.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank ButterballBurlington

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Ordered Manchurian Chicken which tasted like chicken coated with maple syrup. Chicken and Sugar are not supposed to make a tasty dish. What a waste of $20.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Wide S
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Ate here January 1st one of few restaurants open even on New Years. Food was first class and reasonably price. Portions are large. Three people could easily share two entrees.

1  Thank blacklocus
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I travel every other week in the US and sometimes in Canada. When I am in Ontario and not staying in town, I have to order out (I always take taxis and when I get to my room I have work to do and don’t feel like going out). Normally this is a typical experience of cold tasteless food. I cannot believe how wonderful this food was tonight from Wokker. I ordered wonton soup and sweet and sour chicken. The soup was not salty as most wonton soups are and you could tell the wontons were freshly made. They were delicate and tasty. The sweet and sour chicken also did not disappoint. It took me back to my youth when sweet and sour chicken wasn’t just a few fried nuggets and sweet red sauce but had pineapple pieces, onions and bell peppers with actual sauce that wasn’t sickening sweet. I should also mention they were on time and my delivery driver was personable- what a refreshing change. I should also say I have never taken the time out of my schedule to join and write a review- so please continue doing what you are doing. GREAT JOB.

3  Thank dens1220
Reviewed 16 January 2018

have eaten here on a few occasions - great variety - innovative dishes - reasonably priced - love the salt and pepper calamari and fried noodle dishes - close to hotels

2  Thank dunc7906