“Late lunch ”

Ranked #2,136 of 9,006 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service. It's a healthy take out option. A few high tables set up but not a place for eat in.

Loved the food options.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I wish I would live little closer to BOLT! Their food juices are always fresh and taste good! HEALTHY! iam there once a month all away from Vaughan

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Good spot for healthy salads and smoothies. Like the soups and ready to go juices are handy. Good location on Queen west when looking for takeout

Reviewed 25 January 2016

12 of us went to Bolt to get lunch one day after going to a local attraction. I was very pleased with it ---- the quality of the food was excellent, and tasted delicious. It also looked good!

Also, there was a good selection of smoothies and juices. I had the beet juice (with ginger....mmm.....) and it was good. My daughter had one of the fruit smoothies (with strawberry) and didn't find it sweet enough. I had a rice/bean meal, and it was quality vegetarian food.

The one negative thing I'd say is that there's not really seating. (a few stand up tables, but with 12 of us we didn't really fit)

I am looking forward to going back!

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

I went for the first time and really enjoyed it. It's right off The Drake Hotel. I ordered the chocolate thunder smoothies.Very fresh and flavorful. Will be back for more!

Been to Bolt Fresh Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK