“Great Food”
Review of Nuit Social

Nuit Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Nuit Social is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,556 of 9,390 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a small place with limited seating. It was very crowded and noisy the night we were there. We had reservations but had to take high top w bar stools, which strained my back for several days.
We came for the food and the meats (Italian salami, proschitto and coppa‎) were great. The cheeses (med sharp cheddar,‎ med blue cheeses and mild creamy white) were also terrific. The fried rissotto, mushroom w something else were inspired and delish. The parmesean cheesecake was nice and salty but sweet. Great meal!
They have a back deck that was dark w unlit stairs. It looked kind of unkempt and run down but was soo dark couldn't really tell. It appeared to have great seating potential but needs to become something more than it current is. All in all, the worst thing was the seating; it should not hurt your back to enjoy a meal. The food, however, was great.

2  Thank SymnCwl

Reviewed 22 May 2017

First of all, what a cute joint. Yud miss it if you blink on queen st. Just a small neon sign nothing flashy, and they have a small patio out back.The chairs are a bit hard but I love that they remind me of public school.
The service was wonderful, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to give good suggestions. The meat boards are awesome because I dont have to order cheese with them. These guys also know how to make drinks! Whisky sours done properly thank you!
The food was delicious. I enjoy the selection of local meats but also love that they have some from other countries as well. I ordered the Flat Iron stake which is cooked medium rare (how I enjoy a steak) and I opted to just have more brussel sprouts super delicious.
My friend was super hungry so he actually ended up ordering 2 steaks, so I would say the portions are a bit smaller then most places. But I was satisfied with 3 meat choices and my steak and an amazing whisky sour.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was unlike any I've been to, but perhaps I'm inexperienced.

Nuit has a charcuterie style menu. You choose the meats, olives, and cheeses, and they bring it to you with various breads or crackers with different jams and sauces. I really loved being able to choose foods from all over the world. For example, we had olives cultivated by Benedictine monks. We thought that was pretty cool.

We also ordered a few of their mains. The special that night was the lobster (or maybe Crab) risotto. We also had a Lamb shank. Both were exceptional! I've been trying to get back here ever since that day and I just haven't had the time, but I definitely will be back soon!!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Excellent service and food. Would highly recommend! It was small though and popular so try to make a reservation.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This place has become a third home for me in Toronto. Located in the down to earth Parkdale, this restaurant is a true gem with the best and most original mixologist i've met in Toronto, the best servers and always excellent sharing menu! It's my go to place for a good night out, good conversations and food to go with all the best things in life. Check out their cute, cosy and romantic patio in the summer days!