“Incompetent waitress totally spoilt the meal”
Review of Fox and Fiddle

Fox and Fiddle
Ranked #5,922 of 9,439 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: East End
Neighbourhood: East End
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We (a group of 5) visited while we were walking along the Danforth because it looked quite nice from the outside. It was a little tired looking inside with very few customers. The menu was quite varied at the prices were average. When the waitress brought my food she managed to spill all the ketchup from a small bowl all over my arm and all over my shorts. Her main concern appeared to be her own embarassment as opposed to my predicament. She brought extra napkins and a few wet wipes and them left me to fend for myself. She never botherered to clean up the mess on the floor or pick up the bowl. Once I cleaned myself up I then ate my food - which by then was cooling down quickly. She never returned to the table except to collect the dishes and never checked on me again. To my utter amazement one of my family group paid the bill in full and even tipped (I think) whereas I would have expected my meal to be deducted to offset the inconvenience and the cleaning bill. Needless to say I was disgusted by the experience and I won't return here under any circumstances. I presume she either didn't inform the manager; because he never spoke to me, or maybe she spoke to him and he didn't care? I suggest you give this place a miss.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed some awesome jumbo chicken wings with friends and sat on a beautiful patio. Their butter chicken was homemade and very tasty too. Candi was amazing and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Came here for wing night! This place never seems to disappoint! Wonderful selection of foods along side professional and friendly service! We love their sangarias too ! Their patio is cozy and fun! Definitely recommending this to friends

Reviewed 14 November 2015

This place is big. Staff are OK but not special. Food is mediocre. They won't let you tie a dog to the patio fence. Bad move in this neighbourhood. We give this place a new try every couple of years, and then pass again :P Too many good options in the hood.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Went on Monday evening. Had very tasty wings with great selection of sauces, and sweet potato fries. Other items on meme looked good too. Beer is expensive