“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Noisy but fun atmosphere, staff friendly but service a little slow. Food was really tasty, nicely presented. Reasonable value.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

A noisy, crazy bar with interesting Indonesian food. Basically a tapas bar, though there are some mains. Expect it to be noisy and busy, but the service was prompt and the food came quickly and hot.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed this food very much; the presentation was unpretentious and the flavours were robust. I loved how firm and delicious the Nasi Goreng was, as well as the richness and tenderness of the Semur Java. The service was good and the atmosphere was lovely. I did not dine in but I would consider it and that's saying a lot as I do not like to dine out, especially at night. I'm impressed by Little Sister.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

It was so dark that I couldn't see the menu which was written on a piece of cardboard, very expensive small portions.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Four of us enjoyed a late evening dinner. The place was busy when we arrived and just as busy when we left. A popular place for the younger mid-town set. The food was great. We enjoyed the coconut shrimp, the beef tacos, the skewers, the beef croquets, the mustard greens and much, much more. I didn't particularly like the roast pork belly, as I prefer it crispy and this was certainly not. Also I found the nasi goreng a tad too oily. All in all however this place is great for a very casual, Indonesian meal at a very reasonable price.