All reviews moxies restaurant toronto airport shuttle service free shuttle park and fly small kitchen king suite separate bedroom full kitchen an overnight stay air canada travel agent parking fee front desk staff beds were very comfortable stayed here for one night hot tub
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Our group had a meeting room booked for two days. Elisa (sp) provided fast and responsive service. When we wanted something, it was found immediately.

We really do appreciate her and her staff's excellent service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chuck F
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for choosing The Sandman Signature Toronto Airport hotel for your group meeting.

We do our best to provide quick and friendly customer service. I will pass along your message to the staff.

Hope to have you with us again soon

Zafar Hannan

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed for 2 nights in a 2 Queen bed room with my young adult daughter who was attending an event at the Toronto Congress Centre. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Nice lobby and smaller pool. Despite the proximity to the airport and busy-ness of weekend, noise was not an issue. Bathroom looked like it had suffered from moisture issues (fan controls may not be obvious to all guests). Appreciated the mini-fridge and based on info online, had expected a microwave but there wasn't one.

Safe was bolted to closet floor which makes stowing valuables really awkward for all and impossible for those with mobility issues.

They will leave a card insisting on an inspection every day "to ensure your wellbeing" if you put up a "do not disturb" sign. I told the housekeeper at 10 a.m. that she could inspect the room but I really didn't need anything. They could call to ensure one's well being and I suspect they want to inspect rooms for additional reasons.

All in, the hotel is quiet and clean. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Valerie F

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for staying at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel and for taking the time to write to us about your experience.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the our comfortable beds, it is a compliment we take pride in.

The safes are bolted to the floor in order to keep your valuables protected. However do appreciated the feedback.

The daily inspection is for the safety of all of our guests and we try our best not to disturb anyone when the sign is on the door.

Again, thank you very much for staying with us and hope to have you at Hotel soon.

Zafar Hannan

Reviewed 14 May 2018

WiFi was slow as dial-up 15 years ago in developing countries. The parking isn't free. The breakfast wasn't included. I needed to call to my room few times from outside and every time I had to wait 15-20 rings before reception answers the phone. The swimming pool did not have slides shown on the picture in the lobby. And there was only one bed in the room! I feel totally screwed up. The hotel is like budget airline for the price of luxury. I wasn’t looking for the cheapest hotel to stay and it wasn’t cheapest at all. It was my first and last time here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrei K
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Andrei K,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I appreciate your feedback.
I like to share that the Pix that you have seen regarding the water slides are from our Sandman Mississauga property where we also offer Complementary parking. Unfortunately being an Airport hotel we cant offer free parking. But we are the cheapest in parking in the area. All Airport properties charge for any parking. I am already looking into the matter to why the front desk agent were not able to respond to your calls.
I again sincerely extend my apologies and would like you to give us another chance. I would make sure that your next stay is an excellent stay. Should you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me at gm_toronto@sandman.ca

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Our flight to Toronto was hugely delayed (arrived 8am rather than 9pm the night before) so we were pleasantly surprised when the receptionist gave us a discounted day room as well as access to the room. The room itself was a suite, good bed, internet and clean bathroom. A shower curtain rather than a separate stall which could be improved. Didn't have breakfast (for obvious reasons) so can't comment. Overall good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gam8le,
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel and taking the time to let us know about your experience.
Its make me very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay here. Our nice & cozy rooms and the convenient distance to the airport makes us an ideal hotel. It also makes me happy to hear that our Front desk agents were able to accommodate to your requests.
We certainly look forward hosting you sometime in the near future again.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Had an excellent stay room 1106 overlooking golf course reception team veryy welcoming even given an overstayed to fit in with our evening flight
.moxies breakfast vg.will certainly visit again room very clean and aircon easy to control

Room Tip: Room 1106j has a view of airport and golf course
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bookw0rm2016,,

Thank you very much for visiting the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and your time in writing this great review.

Some of our rooms do have a view of the golf course and the runways - always ready to be requested! I am glad to hear you got one and enjoyed your room. Our wonderful restaurant Moxies and the convenient distance to the airport makes us an ideal hotel for these wonderful stays.
I really look forward hosting you sometime very soon.
Sincerely