11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Delta Hotels$431
Expedia.com$446
Hotels.com$446
Travelocity$446
Priceline$451
Trip.com$446
2,816 results
All reviews soco restaurant rogers centre union station cn tower corner room floor to ceiling windows ripley's aquarium the club lounge soaker tub lake ontario city view high floor fantastic location hockey hall of fame blue jays mini fridge pearson airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Great hotel in a great location near the convention center - near the CN tower, Rogers Center and the Scotiabank arena. Room and bathroom were modern and simple. Wonderful helpful staff-a personal issue arose and the staff were very attentive and helpful.

Room tip: Pick a harbor view -
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 21 March 2022

This hotel is magnificent! It is located about 25 minutes from Pearson Airport and one block from Union Train Station. It is beautiful inside and out. Rooms were neat, clean and well appointed. I had a corner room with a view of Lake Ontario. The staff was amazing! They were able to exchange US dollars for Canadian money and even lent us an umbrella when it started to rain. The hotel is located next to the Metro Convention Center, one block from the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Stadium (Blue Jays Baseball), the Train Museum and dozens of restaurants. The ScotiaBank Arena is only two block away and is an easy walk. Loved our stay! Hope to come back!

Room tip: Get a corner room facing the lake. The higher the floor, the better!
1  Thank superbee361
Reviewed 19 March 2022

Understaffed, long lineups and had to make reservations for everything from pools, dinner, breakfast, even getting our morning coffees took 40 minutes and everything cost extra. No thanks would prefer Airbnb with that type of service. Dinner was terrible and we ended up cancelling our breakfast reservation with an 1.5 hour wait.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Delta Toronto, Guest Services / Front Office at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto and for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. Feedback from our guests is invaluable and while we are sorry to learn that your experience did not exceed your expectations, we do appreciate your taking the time to share your comments. The challenges you encountered are not reflective of the level of service we strive to provide, as we work toward having the highest of standards for each guest who walks through our front doors.

Without detracting our concern for what has been shared, rest assured our management team has received your feedback as your comments clearly indicate follow up is needed in regards to your Arrival experience and throughout your stay. We apologize for the delay this took and the inconvenienced caused to your day.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to personally ensure your stays are nothing short of exceptional should your travels bring you back to Toronto.

Samantha Blusanovics

Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

I stayed at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto on a whim as I was just taking a day trip to Toronto, but I have really bad nausea, so I decided to book a hotel so I could lie down and rest.

As I arrived via GO train, the location was excellent. Walking distance (within 5 mins) from Union Station, Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, etc.

Check-in was a breeze. The hotel was very clean. I stayed in Rm 4114. The room was pristine. It was a 2 queen beds room. Beddings were soft and comfy. Temperature was great. There was a mini fridge, coffee maker, ironing board and in-room safe.

The bathroom had both a tub and shower stall. No hot water issues as I was able to take my regular shower that are hotter than the fires of Hades. Water pressure was great, but I wish there was something like a rainfall shower along with the handheld.

The best part about the room was the view. Luckily, it was a clear day with clear skies, so the view was great during the day and at night.

Overall, great stay. I’d book again just for the view….AND the points. ALWAYS, sign up for points anywhere you stay.

Shoutout to my homegirl at Front Desk during checkout who hooked me up with extra tampons because I didn’t have any on me and there were none available for purchase in the lobby washroom. She’s a real one.

Room tip: If you want robes, you’ll have to call Front Desk for them. Also, there are no slippers. I know, first world problems.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2022

When my boyfriends 40th was cancelled due to covid restrictions I was scrambling to find an alternative. As we had to say no to all of our friends, I decided a romantic trip away would be perfect, and I was un the hunt for a beautiful soaker tub with a view for champagne and bubbles. The Delta did not disappoint!

The room was what you would expect, large comfortable king sized bed, tv, mini bar etc with a view of the CN tower. The bathroom was exactly what I had envisioned. Beautiful large soaker tub for two, floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city. I even loved that there was a small table we could rest our champagne bottle on.

Before our stay I was in contact with the hotel, the manager was incredible, she went above and beyond to make this stay special. I had ordered a gift from what our original plan had been to be delievered to the hotel, and staff ensured that it was in the room as a surprise for when we arrived. As well as a bucket, ice and champagne.

Due to covid the restaurant was closed, but that was completely fine with us as we didn't want to leave the room, so room service kept us satiated. The food was the best room service I had in a long time.

If you're looking for a soaker tub with a view this is where you want to be, you won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Ask for the CN tower views :)
Date of stay: January 2022