1,773 results
All reviewsbank buildinggreat locationsuperior suiteatrium viewsmall kitchenettemini kitchenstove topwashing machineunderground paththe financial districtvalet parkingking streetbeautiful hotelheart of downtownunion stationst lawrence marketlobby bar
Reviewed 5 April 2018

So we stayed here for 4 days in March for fun. The hotel is centrally located which was nice, but we still took rides everywhere because it was so cold. The hotel is very nicely decorated with a bar downstairs, a small restaurant , and a cafe.

The rooms were very big and spacious (ours were in the historic side) Next time we will try the towers, the historic side is not known for its views which I wish I had known beforehand. Inside your room there's a mini kitchen equipped with a stove top, dishwasher, coffee machine (with coffee and tea) pots and pans, and even utensils!
There's also a small closet to hang your clothes in and plenty of drawer space.

The rooms were very clean and you get regular TV, no movies. And if you search forever for the in room dining menu...it's on the main tv menu .

The In room dining was delicious and their new restaurant had great food and AMAZING burgers. However, as of March they only had one person who played the role of server and hostess. This was bad, because in peak hours it took forever to get seated , let alone get our food and drinks because the person was having to do everything herself with literally zero help. **hint hint hire more people**

Overall , I'll be back!

Room Tip: Towers for rooms with better views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Enjoyed my stay although only there one night. Nice to have a room with a mini kitchen, it allowed me to skip the restaurant and have a more healthy meal. Used the exercise facility, didn't realize there was a sauna, will be better prepared to take advante of it next time!

Room Tip: Nice room. No complaints. Really like having a fridge and small kitchen
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed last night after spending the day downtown. Quick checkin with very friendly staff. The service was excellent all round, at the front desk and the lobby bar.

The location is perfect and the room was very spacious with a kitchen and great views. A bit expensive for parking but everything else was fantastic

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear RebeccaRepublic,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, our prime downtown Toronto location, as well as our spacious home-inspired suites were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home and I will be sure to let them know how much of an impact they made on your experience. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We travelled by train to Toronto and this was a close location from Union Station at a reasonable price. This hotel is everything one could ask for in a business hotel, quiet, good access to the subway and well priced. As this was March break my family also was travelling with me. While it was not a problem the hotel is not designed for kids and if you are travelling as a family some other choices might be better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Michael A,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime location and peaceful atmosphere were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Toronto and a very strategic location that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences, such as Union and King Station as you mentioned.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The location is perfect, right next to the subway and walking distance to everything (we needed).

Good sized room with a nice layout (kitchen was separated from the sleeping area). The only issue was the desk could have used more lighting and the shower was a bit small.

The bed was comfortable and the view from the room nice.

The gym is well equipped but be aware there are no water bottles or drinking cups so bring your own (there is a water dispenser but only for bottles)!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter_Bomberg,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime downtown Toronto location, our modern home-inspired suites, as well as our newly renovated fitness centre were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to be the hotel our guests call home and it's always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.