“Great tapas style menu”

Ranked #674 of 8,774 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We tried 5 things on the menu and that all were excellent. Prices are very reasonable so you can try a few different items and not break the bank. Love the peach dish, the eggplant sandwich and the watermelon salad! The strawberry tart was awesome! Reminded me of a good strawberry ice cream on a tart.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Went here before we attended a concert for some light dinner. I swear we tried 2/3 of the menu and we loved everything ! My personal favs were watermelon salad and the meat balls. My husband enjoyed the steak tartare and Korean chicken bites. I would definetly go back here again. If you like to try different things in small portions this place is great. Pricing wasn't bad either $5-$12 per plate on average.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Stopped by here for a drink bite before drinks. Food was good but nothing special. Worth visiting if you are in the area but no need to travel to eat here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped at first because it was open air with the front windows removed this Saturday, and although they are a bar we did not drink but water. We tried the dim sum and korean fried chicken. Both were excellent and just the mouth explosion we needed. Black painted walls reminded me of a dungy college bar but who cares? Staff knew the food well and were professional. Go here for a appetizer portion of your day.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were big fans of Dustin Gallagher on top chef Canada. We sought this place out on a weekend trip to Toronto to try his food. We tried at least half the menu and enjoyed almost every dish. My favourites were the falafel and eggplant double downs and my husband loved the steak tartare and foie gras. We both loved the dim sum stack, especially the shrimp dumpling-so fresh! It's dimly lit with loud music and a hip vibe. No cutlery! Everything must be eaten with your hands which adds to the unique experience. They do provide lovely cloth napkins! The service was outstanding. Can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this place.

2  Thank SunnyDays174