“Different & Delicious”
Review of Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie
Reserve with OpenTable
Lisa Marie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #938 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Went there for a Friday night dinner as we have heard of this place and been meaning to check it out.

I loved the style of the restaurant right when we walked it. It was a very casual place where I can see a lot of locals coming and hanging out. The service was amazing as well. All the staff was very friendly and loved to give there recommendations on the menu.

We ended up ordering a couple cocktails first, my husband

Then we ordered the pad thai fries and the alabama tailgaters. The fries were ok, I was't super crazy about them as I feel they were just tossed in sriracha sauce. The tailgaters on the other hand were awesome! I honestly could have ate a lot more of those they were so good.

We ordered the seoul fried chicken and the montreal smoked patty melt as the mains. The chicken came first and was very yummy. Very thick batter on the chicken so it filling. The patty melt came next and...oh my god...it was amazing! The patty just melted in my mouth it was delicious, hands down the best thing we ordered by far! It's very greesy and oily and pure deliciousness.

All the menu items were feel good food. I have to say though, I felt the portion sizes were small put they waitress did say it was more of a tapas style so I guess this would explain why.

I was really hoping to try the Elvis dessert but I was too stuffed to even attempt it. It does sounds very tasty so we may have to come back even if it's just to have dessert.

Give this place a try and see what you think. The menu is very different and will have something for everyone.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Extremely busy place and reservations are a must. Although we were seated immediately and our orders taken within a reasonable time, it took over 45 minutes to see our meal. We understand that there was a large party before us so I understand the delay but 45 minutes is quite a wait. The food was very good when it came and the wait staff were very apologetic. We all had a good time and good food but we were really on the verge to leave if the food hadn't come out when it did. We will go back and give it another try. The music was VERY loud and combined with the normal chatter if the place, it was extremely difficult to talk to each other.

1  Thank julie c
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

First time at LisaMarie for brunch. Went on the recommendation of the bartender and got the pancake burgers. Delicious! The Caesar with the crispy pork belly garnish was fantastic. Great ambiance. It gets busy so arrive early, or make a reso. Will def go again.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Went for brunch with three friends. Our waitress was raving about the pad thai fries, so we all ordered them with our meals. They were not good - soggy and tasted like they had buffalo sauce on them - would not order again. The pork sandwich I got was alright, not amazing. Lastly, the service was terrible...not only for us but the table next to us as well. Our drinks took a long time to come out, we didn't see our waitress much after the food came out and the check took a unnecessarily long time to come.

2  Thank Kristen T
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Receive a complimentary bottle of wine as they had to move our reservation date, great way to start, food came up to our table and wow going from surprise to another with simple dishes. Would recommand it for a trip to Toronto for sure