“Full meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Good size, decent price and always a pleasure to chow on! Burritos, quesidillas. Nice gluten free options too!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I found this location by accident. Was always going to Queensway.
Fast service. Had steak but halibut my favorite.
I can only eat a small. Serving is big.
All the ingredients no extra charges. Staff friendly.
It's just east if Kipling on the south side.
Has parking and a few tables.
Bonus, a Sweet Olenkas next door for desert.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Came here one evening with a few friends as we were all craving burritos. We've been coming to Burrito Boyz for years, but mostly the Lakeshore and Hurontario locations, so we were interested if this one lived up to the name. Once we got there there was of course a line but we were served fairly quickly. Our orders came out perfect - the burritos were hot and you could tell that all of the ingredients were fresh. Unfortunately, my burrito was so big (even though I got a small and was really hungry), that I could not even finish it and had to take the leftovers home. This does not happen with other burrito places, only Burrito Boyz - you get a really big burrito for the price that you pay. Unfortunately drinks are not included with your order, but they weren't very expensive either. The only issue we had with this location (as with some others) is that it was very hot inside. Like boiling hot. The weather outside was boiling, and they were cooking inside, and I guess they don't have a/c, but this made it unbearable to sit in the dinning area and eat. We opted to sit outside on the bench, as it wasn't as hot. Other than that, this is a great Burrito Boyz. If you've never checked them out, give them a chance, I find them to be way better than most other burrito places, Chipotle included.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

If these are the best burritos in town/Toronto, then I feel sad for you all. The fillings were nice and had ok flavor, however, the tortillas were burnt and well overpowered any filling taste. Burritos are not grilled, if you want a grilled burritos, head to Taco Bell and save yourself some money with the same burnt taste. Everyone in our party had the same burnt taste. Even the quesadillas- destroyed. Keep looking Toronto, there has to be better.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Burrito Boyz has the best burritos in Toronto, and I've tried them all. Very fast, cheap and friendly, and always done properly.