“Wow!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is very simple and unassuming but hands down best sushi and service ever!!!!!! They even brought a complimentary sample tray was amazing!!!! Will absolutely go back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good Japanese food and very welcoming ladies. Visited this place with friends and were very satisfied with the cuisine. The interior is really simple but the food is great.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Have been going to this wonderful gem for the past year when we stumbled upon it on our way to vip cineplex queensway on a date night. Although the decor and facilities are a little dated, please don’t let that hold you back !! This sushi restaurant serves up incredible dishes,coupled with the best kinda personal service that really seems to have been forgotten these days. If you are a true lover of sushi (not just the all you can eat kind) this place is not to be missed!!! I really can’t express how awesome the food is here, fresh,interesting,unique ...a total hidden gem. We always let our wonderful server choose our dishes, however at first because we had never been there before and we were trying to be adventurous but soon discouverd that she truly knows best!!!! Can truly guarantee You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Amy amd her staff did a wonderful job for our son’s engagement party. Long after all the food was gone people were still looking for more. The choices, freshness and overall taste was amazing. Thanks to all for a great memory.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I came here a couple of times over the last few years. My last review for this place was in 2014. Came here last night to get some takeout after a long day at work. Although I do not live in this area anymore and it is not in my direction to home , I remembered this place never let me down. The service is amazing , the ladies are so nice here . The selection is very diverse - something for everyone. Prices are on point especially if you get basic rolls ( I got one miso soup, yam roll, cali roll , kani ( crab roll) and avocado roll for 22$ with taxes ! Great deal for great fresh sushi. The lady even brought out the take-out bag to my car. I always tip the ladies even when I do take-out and you should also. The place itself is tucked on a small plaza next to Wendys and Subway on Evans and Kipling , easy to miss , but a great place once found !

Date of visit: July 2018