“These folks know how to cook a steak”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Esplanade
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Esplanade is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 9,396 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great food. Excellent service and close as close can be to the Sony Centre if you're looking to catch a show there. Walking distance if you're staying downtown too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I was at this location before Lady Gaga Concert last night.
The waitress for very nice, food was amazing

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Whilst on a brief stay in Toronto with the family tried the Keg for a meal one night, good varied selection on the menu for all and very good service. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My husband and i were in Toronto for a concert and walked up to the Keg for a meal thinking it wouldn't be busy- we were very wrong!! Packed so we opted to sit and eat at the bar and what a great time we had! Drinks were well made and delicious and our steak dinners were exactly what we wanted vis a vis doneness and flavour. I am a infrequent steak eater but mine was so mouthwateringly good I had nothing left on my plate! The biggest joy was our bartender and server who we found out was the bar manager Alex. After teasing him about going to Ottawa U (our daughter went to Carleton) we had a wonderful conversations with him even though he was extremely busy seemingly doing everything.He is a true asset to the Keg- I think if we lived there it might be our new go to place. thanks Alex for great service and more importantly great attitude.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My go-to drop-in spot, and also a great crowd-pleasing option for groups. You can't go wrong. Their atmosphere and food are always great. Their service is fantastic - very attentive, fast, good suggestions. There's something on the menu for any taste and they're always helpful with customizing. Whether it's a full dinner or just drinks and apps, I've never had a bad experience. They are always able to find me a table on the patio, even when it looks full. Also, they have the cleanest, best bathrooms of any restaurant, which is very important.