We picked Pimblett's because it looked very quirky and we were not disappointed. The décor is delightfully random and seriously old school - I'd say most certainly circa 1970s. The owner met us at the property and was absolutely lovely.
We were right at the very top of the house and it turned out that we had our own suite of rooms, including a bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi and a roof top decking area where we could sit with a glass of wine after a long day touring the city and watch a family of racoons over on next door's roof.
The room had air con, the water was piping hot and it was nice and clean. The bed was large and comfy.
All the breakfasts were home cooked and you could sit inside or on the patio. The food was totally delicious and there was plenty of it. There is also a kitchen specifically for the use of the guests so you can even cook an evening meal if you like. Tea and coffee making facilities are also in here.
There was also a large friendly dog called Baxter and a house cat. We loved it! I can guarantee you won't find a B&B quite like this one anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto