I stayed for a week in August and several days in October -- both were very good experiences. Mr. Pimblett and his staff create a charming, cozy environment and are friendly, capable and helpful. The B&B is decorated in a charming Victorian/Royal theme. There are washrooms, TVs, and thoughtful conveniences in the rooms (some have balconies or separate entrances). I was given keys to the front door and my room so could come and go as I pleased. The breakfasts are amazing and plentiful. There are tables in the kitchen, sun room and patio so lots of choice as to seating. It was lovely to meet friendly people from Italy, Brazil, and the US during breakfast. I thoroughly enjoyed both of my stays there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast