Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 225
US$ 213
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$ 185
US$ 163
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 247/night.

US$ 213
US$ 174
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

US$ 177
US$ 150
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

US$ 224
US$ 181
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 332/night.

US$ 288
US$ 168
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

US$ 326
US$ 267
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 315/night.

US$ 177
US$ 148
Novotel
US$ 237
US$ 185
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 295/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 503
US$ 457
  • Pool
All reviewsbed and breakfasthuge jacuzzieach morningother guestspleasant staygeoffreydowntowndustcanadafurnishings
Reviewed 2 September 2009

I was warmly greeted and sincere concern was shown for me and my belongings. After a quick tour and explanations of breakfast time and other amenities, I was turned to come and go as io pleased. Every morning was filled with the lovely aromas of bacon, sausage, eggs and John's (the cook) exquisite pancakes, along with fresh fruit, juice and other delicious items! This is a very convenient and affordable location in the heart of the city with all the feel of visiting a family member's house. Next visit I will bring the wife and book early!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Despite the friendly and interesting character of the owner and his friends, I can't rate this b and b highly. There was stuff everywhere, some of it interesting but this is the definition of clutter. You wondered how he'd manage to cook breakfast (same every day) or where to sit. Our room was not serviced daily, had torn wallpaper and drapes, and was missing 2 of the 3 pieces of the door molding in the bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2009

The decor, the furniture, the amazingly helpful and polite (and wonderful cook!) and innkeeper made for a very pleasant anniversary getaway for myself and my husband. We enjoyed the Bewdley room so much we have decided to make it an annual tradition.

Pimbletts is an excellent bed & breakfast in downtown Toronto.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2008

Being retired, I travel 5 months a year, so I seek out sensible places of character, in central locations. And B&B's like Pimblett's are perfect for getting local and current insight so wasted tourist-time is minimised

Geoffrey Pimblett is the perfect and genial host, surrounded by his vast collection of "treasures". The individual rooms take advantage of this and are themed (great fun) Mine came with a ghost, but she probably only called when I was out being a tourist, in this city where I first worked in 1964 as a student

A big secret is that Albert Pimblett is in fact the dog called Bertie

The House is surrounded by public transport, going in all directions, and in the week that I was there I did 27 journeys topped up by taxis

The pricing is very attractive, and includes a great breakfast (in fact I was also invited for dinner one evening)

And yes, the property has a Vicar : his day job is at the Mission for Seamen at lakeside, and the guests all provide a rich source of information about places to see and eat

This amazing dwelling served my every need for accommodation in Toronto, being so centrally located, and brilliantly priced.

And so much FUN!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BishopOfMelbourne
Reviewed 28 October 2008

The owner was friendly and accomodating (we booked only one day in advance) to my husband and myself during our stay - he gave interesting historical facts and useful advice about the area (including dining, attractions and transportation).

We found the pets of the B & B to be friendly and calm (very cute to boot).

The amenities were outstanding and everything that we needed was included (soaps, shampoo, towels, hairdryer, heat & A/C, internet and cable tv when we needed a break).

Was a comfortable place to come back to after a day of exploring Toronto. We hope to be back soon!

(We stayed in the Balmoral Room which had a private entrance and we found that to be a nice surprise).

Stayed: October 2008