I highly recommend Albert Pimblett's downtown Bed and Breakfast as it oozes charm and character.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and very good value for money. Geoffrey and his 'man servant' aka John (who serves scrumptious breakfasts) make a comic duo and are really the highlight of the b & b. They also have a dog, Brewster, who is only too eager to welcome you to the house!
The location is perfect, being located in Cabbagetown (old area), only a few blocks away from a subway station (10-15mins walk) and Church Street (gay area).
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and were very sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto