“I Knew It‼️”
Review of Spa-In

Spa-In
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have been housebound due to some annoying illnesses, ( they are taking their darn sweet time to recover but thankfully I see improvement daily ). Anyway, I have been going stir- crazy but just as awful for me,at least, has been whenever I saw my image in the mirror, uh well let's just say- I was not happy as I did NOT look my best (-that is putting it mildly). I found Spa-In on-line and VOILÀ! - a lovely magician, (Lol!) uh, that is aesthetician was at my door. After having my hand massage -heavenly, a manicure that was perfection + then my eyebrows were waxed and magnificently sculpted in a way that I never knew existed! Painless to boot!! "Wow!" is how I now react to my mirror image. Also both Remi and my aesthetician, Yami, were so warm and a delight to chat with. Like my Blog Title says: 'I Knew It‼️". -Yes, I knew Spa-In was just the medicine I needed. * Optional Extra- My appointment took place at my home so some of the questions below are not applicable.

Remi A, Manager at Spa-In, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your review and sharing your in-home spa experience Heather. This made my day and I hope you're feeling right as rain soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Great massage at my convenience! Prompt service and at the same price of going to a spa to get a massage. Will probably never go "out" to get a massage again. Available also outside of Toronto as well. Just ask. Music provided as well as essential oils of your choice. Can book online for convenience. I had Remi and had a Swedish Massage. She was amazing, thorough and prompt. Gave it as gift to a friend using one of their gift certificates and it was easy to print online. Totally recommend this.

1  Thank C F
Remi A, Manager at Spa-In, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you so very much for your review and sharing your in-home spa experience! It was such a pleasure meeting you both!

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My fiancee and I were staying at the Intercontinetal on bloor street for our anniversary. The hotel didn't have a spa and we wanted to treat ourselves to some massages - so we tried Spa-In mobile spa. We had a beautiful experience from start to finish - booking on-line was a breeze and the therapists showed up in our hotel suite and quickly set up tables and transformed the room to a spa like experience (candles, aroma therapy, music). We then had a great couples massage in the comfort of our own room. I have to say it was great to relax in bed with a glass of wine once the massage was done too. After trying this in-room massage, not sure we'll go back to actual spa's going forward!

2  Thank Otto_76_12