When I arrived at this boutique hotel, I was greeted at the door by the doorman with a smile and escorted to the front desk. The front desk agent was very pleasant. I said to myself, “ok, this is not the Ritz-Carlton or the St. Regis” However, they provide the very same quality of service of any luxury hotel would offer. I was in Toronto for business and had the opportunity to stay at the Intercontinental or the Ritz-Carlton. By the time I got around to booking my room, both properties were no longer providing the group rate. Therefore, Soho Hotel was the only option. Well, It turned out to be the best option. The personalized attention that was provided to me was outstanding. The room was very trendy as one would expect at a 5-Star Boutique Hotel. I was impressed when a button displayed in the bathroom indicating “floor warmer” actually warms up the floor tile when one actually get out of the shower. They offer “turndown service” wow!! Overall, this property ranks up there with the best of the best. So, if you are planning a trip to Toronto and want to stay within budget. Book a room at the Soho instead of the Ritz or any other 5-Star property. You won’t regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto