SoHo Metropolitan
US$ 243
US$ 170
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 182
US$ 175
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 271/night.

US$ 221
US$ 208
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

US$ 207
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 255/night.

US$ 185
US$ 150
Novotel
US$ 277
US$ 145
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 308
US$ 267
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 359/night.

US$ 269
US$ 209
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 304/night.

US$ 179
US$ 162
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

US$ 119
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

All reviewsheated floorscn towermolton brown toiletriesunderfloor heatingdressing areamarble bathroomentertainment districtrogers centresoaker tubturn down serviceboutique hotelglass showerseparate showerblue jaysmini barking streetconcierge staff
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This is indeed a very nice hotel. Stayed for four nights and have no complaints whatsoever. I had a huge room that was immaculate and the decor manges to mix contemporary with an art deco feel. Service was excellent and the food great. For a business traveller all the little extras like free wifi and international tv offering alwayshelps toward a pleasant stay. Highly recommended.

3  Thank markhusted
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Went to this hotel just for one night attending a conference. Dinner the evening before was decadent! Breakfast and lunch during the conference was equally sinful. Catering at this hotel DEFINITELY rocks! Was told it was highly sought after for Asian weddings and I can certainly see why! The location was great too!
Will admit that my room was a little small but given that I just went there to sleep, it more than met my needs.

1  Thank strongC
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I have never stayed in this part of Toronto, very close to the theater and many restaurants. I didn't like to wait for check in, but the room was pretty nice. It was my birthday and they sent up a little sweet. I thought that was nice. The view was of a parking lot and the carpet was dirty. I thought I was going to get an upgrade, but we didn't. The bathroom and the comfort of the bed were very nice and the staff was great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Micht123
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I researched a hotel in Toronto before going and was really stressed about it. I have to say, this turned out better than I could have imagined. I had a deluxe King room on the 4th floor. Despite the fact that the hotel rooms only go up to floor 4 ( I was worried about this because of noise- I'm a very light sleeper!!!!) the room was so quiet at night you could have heard a pin drop. The hotel is not on a main thoroughfare- and I heard no noise. I am not a good sleeper and I slept all 5 nights sound. The sheets and beds were extremely comfortable ( I have alot of joint problems so I'm picky) , clean and fresh. The room was extremely clean and felt more like being in your bedroom than a hotel room. ceiling details and art in the rooms helped with those touches. The bathroom was amazing!!!!! I'm always cold, so a heater in the bathroom with heated floors was a dream- truly! The bathroom was always extremely clean and the deep tub and shower were great. I will tell you that this room truly felt luxurious and not like an average hotel room. The service was truly wonderful and I'm a stickler for details. The greeters, concierage, restaurant staff and desk foks were extremely pleasant at all times and were extremely helpful finding /booking tickets, cars, etc. The food in the hotel was lovely- and I never usually eat in hotels, but it was rainy when we got in and gave it a try. It was great! You truly can't go wrong here. I would definitely book again in a heartbeat.

3  Thank ellagrace8
Reviewed 4 November 2011

My fiancé & I traveled at the end of June 2011. We were in town for a concert. I'm glad we chose the Soho Met for our accommodations. The service was great, the room was perfect -especially the huge windows with electric curtains & the heated marble floors in the bathroom. We ate from Pizza Rustica across the street twice and both times it was absolutely wonderful. I had the ravioli both times and when we return I'll have it again! Back to the hotel, everyone was kind (always greeting us (the doormen were nice) the room was nice & comfortable and we will definitely be returning. Also the restaurant downstairs was really good....

Room Tip: We stayed on the street facing Pizza Rustica and the little convience store on the corner. I loved it & I enjoyed watching people walk by and go about their day.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple