“concerts we are proud of”

Royal Conservatory of Music
Ranked #5 of 542 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Classical, jazz, pop, opera, and world music are right at home in Koerner Hall. Its high ceiling and first-rate projection and communication technology make it perfect for films, lectures, and educational or corporate conferences. With its layered ribbon of wood forming a floating ceiling canopy, integrating an acoustic reflector, performance lighting, and technical bridges, Koerner Hall provides a dramatic yet intimate ambience between the audience and performers. The spectacular glass lobbies welcome guests to Koerner Hall and offer an extraordinary view of the city.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The Royal Conservatory of Music does not only educate and train fine musicians as a leading educator in the world, the Keorner Hall acoustic and varieties of programs made us Torontorians proud. I spent a lot of my time attending recitals by students who needed our support while I broaden my exposures to good classical music. It has provided me with many hours of quality leisure times at my retirement.

1  Thank Maria W
"artists"
in 13 reviews
"palast"

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Saw a concert here in November 2017... Wherever you sit you will have a great view and hear great. I would love to see another concert here if I get a chance!

1  Thank goduke2016
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Even if you can only pay for the cheapest tickets, you'll perfectly see and listen to the show, the place is very nice!

2  Thank ValvaMG
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

In April of 2017 we ventured off to see and hear the talents of Rosanne Cash at2vthe Royal conservatory in Toronto.
The concert was stellar as Ms. Cash has a beautiful voice.
The building and the design of the theatre are exquisite.
No bad seats and I was left longing to hear more of other artists in that gorgeous venue.
Exceptional sound design.
Architecturally brilliant and run by first class management team that we so helpful we can't say enough good things!
This venue is a must for music lovers.

1  Thank ttredwing