Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Delta Hotels
US$ 337
US$ 291
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$ 271
  • Breakfast included
US$ 431
US$ 289
1,470 results
All reviewsswiss chaletfox bistrothe congresstim hortonsseparate bedroomtoronto airporttrade showpark and flyliving areashuttle servicefree shuttleconvenience storeother hotels in the areaone night staycontinental breakfastmini fridgechecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here March 10/18.Large room,a suite.Two TV's ,big comfortable bed.Great staff.Quiet,except for a few people having a smoke outside at about 2am.But,smoker's have rights,no matter what you perfect people say,and I am not a smoker.Also,drop in for a drink at the Fox Bistro.I wish I had gotten the bartenders name.Nice guy.The only complaint I have is they were out of Moosehead draught.I sooooo wanted a good Moose beer.I'll be staying here again,for sure.

Room Tip: Have a Moosehead at the Fox Bistro
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Bob C, Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Paul B,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am happy to know that our team effort to make you happy did really work. I will share your comments with my team and definitely with the restaurant ownership, so that they can also share it with Stanley, the bartender. Please contact us before you come next time, so that I can inform Stan to keep enough Moose beer for you. See you soon!!
Regards
Razib E

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a total of 9 hours from when my flight arrived at night to when my next flight departed the next morning. So what do I expect from an airport hotel when I will be spending so little time there?

First and foremost, do they have a regular shuttle service and is it on time. Yes. It leaves the airport at 20 and 50 past the hour for 24 hours and 5 and 35 past the hour from the airport. The driver was courteous and eager to help with luggage. Is check-in and checkout simply, easy and quick. Yes it is. Is the bed comfy and inviting so I can make the most of my short sleep. Yes it is.

So there you have it. Those are my expectations. They were all met. Enough said.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Easy check’in...nice room...all of that was enjoyable...but beware...myself and 4 other customers had their vehicle broken into during our stay...I checked in at 3:15 am...and in the short period between sunrise, our vehicles had the windows smashed and contents stolen. The hotel has no surveillance video. A gentleman from the hotel was putting plastic over my smashed window and taping it up before I even got back to my vehicle. So, might not be the place you want to stay if you want to keep your stuff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was immediately disappointed with the room we paid for. Long check in lines, cold ambiance in the room, and lots of hotel noise made for a bad sleep before holidays.

The parking and shuttle service are good value for the price but don't count on anything special with the room other then t is newer and clean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple