“Excellent”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Mansion
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Mansion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 9,134 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I loved this place, very nice upscale setting, diffrent seating areas, patio, street side, and bar inside, had the calamari, excellent, also the 20 oz ribeye, one of the best i ever tasted, so tender!! And the sirloin with shrip and scallops in a bernaise sauce, very good!! Recommend 100%

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had two days in Toronto so I wanted to give my family a little history with their food. This beautiful manor was built in 1868 and still retains that old world charm while adding to it with outstanding food. Myself, my husband, and my daughter had filets while my son had a burger. We were all very pleased with our food. The steaks were served very warm on hot plates and the sides were delicious too. We would highly recommend coming here. My husband would have come here again the next day if I would have let him!

1  Thank takinasiesta
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Excellent service in an excellent setting the fillet was to die for as are the desserts. I will definitely go again

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I had a colleague in town from out of country. I wanted to give him a good meal while linking his visit to a place of significance in Canadian culture and history. The restaurant provided good food in a lovely setting.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I already miss the prime rip. It's the best ever. Service is nice. Kind professional waiter. Must visit.