“GREAT Day on Bikes with Terrence”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Decided to extend a December business trip to Toronto (first time visitors) with business partners. Reached out to Terrence in October and inquired about the possibility of a private cycling tour for the four of us (two couples). Terrence was completely accomodating, and barring any issue with the weather we made a date for Saturday, December 3 for a day-long cycling tour and crossed our fingers. The morning finally arrived, and while it was chilly, it was certainly fit for bicycling. The tour was excellent - beaucoup information, varied locations, wonderful public markets and spots that most tourists wouldn't be able to venture on foot - yet SO close to downtown Toronto. . .not to mention SO much easier with an accomplished guide. The four of us spent a good 7 hours cycling around and wouldn't have never gotten around so efficiently without Terrence. We're already talking about the next tour! Highly recommend a private group tour - reasonable rates and Terrence tailors the ride to the group.

2  Thank Christy C

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Highly recommended! We set out on a brisk, clear day in Toronto.
The tour was well planned with a cycling schedule that suited all of us.
Our fearless leader was knowledgeable and personable.
Excellent!

4  Thank culturecycle01
Reviewed 8 October 2011

What I loved about this tour was that I got to see the city's surrounding beauty that you don't get to see on most city tours. I did a tour that took us through some of the most beautiful neighbourhoods, like Lawrence Park and balanced that with areas like Thorncliffe Park where the are a lot of apartments and people. I really liked our stop at Edward Gardens, which was beautiful! They have really good bikes and provide you with everything you need, like helmets and water. The ride itself was leisurely and mostly downhill, which made it easy to enjoy. And our to guide was really, really knowledgeable about Toronto. I learned some really interesting stuff. Overall a great afternoon!

3  Thank BlissfulTraveller
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Toronto Bicycle Tours was my first choice – I was impressed by the website, and once I met Terrence I knew we would have a great time!
I would have chosen a downtown city route, but I'm glad that we took the 'Across the Belt Line' tour because I feel like we got a chance to see the real Toronto – where people live their lives and what the city is really about.
If we get a chance to come back to Toronto we’ll try another route!

3  Thank Erin K
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Amazing tour this past weekend! Touring by bike is perfect for visitors discovering Toronto. It is also great for locals interested in learning about the neighbourhoods in the city. We saw places from a different view point or for the first time. By bike we experienced a balance of things in the city and some trails that felt like we were far from a major metropolis. Terrence really took care of our group and personalized the tour according to our interests, capability and needs that day. In addition to being responsive to the group, he knows the city very well to modify plans accordingly considering weather and time of day.

3  Thank Travelin_Salsa