“Wow!”

Culinary Walking Tour of Greektown or Leslieville
Ranked #1 of 42 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Culinary Adventure Starts Here. Since, 2010, we have worked hard to become Canada's largest and "Best Rated" culinary adventure company - we showcase the best of Ontario. Whether joining us for the first time or looking for a unique gift or special occasion - we have an award winning culinary experience to fit everyone's palate. Explore the dozens of Food Tours, Culinary Adventures or Class, we offer, there is something tasty running EVERYDAY. Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Georgina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I live an hour outside of Toronto and when I go to the city I really want to do something spectacular, this was spectacular! I loved finding little spots and amazing food. Chef Scott is charming with a great sense of humour and is a wonderful host. If you want to do something that is truly an adventure with great food, and great people, you have to try this!

2 Thank Manetcat
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brampton, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Diner en Blanc”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The event was well prepared for. The manner of service was excellent. And above all the food was superb!!!!

BRAVO to the chefs!

3 Thank Bonnie G
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Little Italy tour is fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My partner and I and are local Torontonians, who live about 2 mi from College street/Little Italy. We decided to treat ourselves to a fun night out, based on all the positive reviews here on TripAdvisor. We high hopes for the evening and Chef Scott totally exceeded our expectations!

The selection of venues, food and drinks were superb, right from the mixed drinks and charcuterie platter at the charming Temperence Society, to the grits and seafood at Acadia, delicious oysters at another eatery, hearty mouth-watering lasagne at an authentic Italian restaurant, through to the wonderful gelato at the end.

The Chef is an industry insider with a passion for food and had lots of stories that kept the evening fun. The only other guests were a delightful family of 3, married couple and grown up 18 year old son who is studying to become a chef. Chef Scott was very generous with kind offers and suggestions to help the young man get into the food business.

A few words of advice if you decide to take this tour:
1) Make sure that you are good and hungry before the tour, as you will be consuming a LOT of food. It's been 24 hours, and I think I'm still full.
2) Be prepared to drink lot too. The food at each venue is accompanied by amazing drinks - wine, mixed drinks, apperitifs. You may be hung over the next day, so don't plan anything too strenuous or demanding for the next morning.

If you are thinking about signing up for this, do not hesitate and go for it.

3 Thank Sweet P
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Little India Food and Cultural Walking Tour”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I took this wonderful tour recently and we had such a great time.The thing about Southeast Asian Food is mysterious and so are some of the traditions so having a guide take us through the steps was great. The food was marvelous and our tour guide knew all the places to go and arranged for wonderful food. We enjoyed Bryanni, Indian Beer and of course Butter chicken to name a few things. One of the fun things was to go to a " Indain Mcdonalds" and have Natcho's a combination of soft tacos with sweet, hotspices.........good food We really enjoyed the Lahore Tiki hut......... had wonderful Kabobs there under the tents with the twinkling lights and the heat of the tandori ovens....... the folks that joined us on the tour seemed to have a great time also. Some of the restaurants I probably would not have gone into had I not known the wonderful food inside and now I know. The evening was great and I did not eat again for a full day, that' how much we ate that night. Well worth the trip to "Little India" in Toronto

Visited July 2012
2 Thank scrappyjo54
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The highlight of our Toronto vacation”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We signed up for the canoe adventure after reading the reviews on here. What a fun trip! Chef scott and his crew were awesome. He even helped us out recommending a great gnochhi spot in the city Looking forward to another adventure with the new buffalo location. Highly recommend it

2 Thank Omegaspoon