“Loved it!”

Aragvi Restaurant
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 2006 Highway 7 in Vaughan; 1 light West of Centre St. Our Toronto location is no longer in operation. Come check us out at our new home!
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I really like this little restaurant. I'm not sure if its the BEST Toronto restaurants but it is up there for sure. I always order khingali which are kind of like dimsum; but with more flavour; probably why I like them so much! My bf ordered the adjarian khachapuri and said he really enojoyed it. Next time I go I'm trying some Georgian wine that the server was telling me about. Couldn't try it last time because I had to drive!! Overall great little place; 4/5 stars.

20  Thank Steph K

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Got take out from here because its close to home and thought we should try it out. It was alright. Pretty good overall, would consider getting it again. But I wouldn't rank it the best in toronto! Are you kidding? Not even close! In fact I comepletely forgot about this place (despite it being down the street) until I saw it so highly rated on trip advisor and just HAD to say something!

3  Thank Polina O
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have been to this place three times in less than three weeks! First for my birthday and we were 3 of us, then we revisited with a large group of 10, and today with one other friend. Does this say enough?

The food is so fresh and perfectly seasoned. The fresh bread is always warm and has the best consistency - no need for butter! I have tried three dishes there, a few appetizers and tasted from others - everything was perfectly prepared and seasoned. Delicious!

This family owned restaurant is charming - not beautiful. But what is lacking in style is made up in friendliness and coziness.

And you can bring your own wine, which is awesome. They say they charge a corkage fee, but we have yet to be charged.

They add a 10% tip onto each bill, but they don't expect more. I have always left at least double if not more as it is well deserved.

Bring your own wine, enjoy amazing Georgian style food, and subway home from close-by Downsview Station.

22  Thank Susan A
Reviewed 22 January 2012

One of my roommates keeps getting take-out from here and everyone in the house is officially addicted! Plan to visit again very soon. He keeps bringing Satsivi (chicken in a walnut sauce), chicken shish kebob with potatoes, khachapuri (amazing!) and Chanakhi (some kind of Georgian stew; very flavourful).

20  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My friend got some amazing catering for his New Years house party; at the end of the night I eventually found it that the food came from this restaurant! I went in yesterday to check the place out and had a fabulous lunch. I will definitely use them for when I throw a get together! I never had Georgian food in my life but I'm glad it was as good as I had been hearing!

17  Thank Justin T