2,126 results
All reviews trump tower trump brand bathroom mirror pillow menu turn down service one bedroom suite wet bar heated floors the financial district in room dining nespresso machine star hotel rain shower room service beautiful hotel hotel experience bottled water
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Trump Tower Toronto is Luxurious, Sophisticated, Extravagant, Clean, Detailed, Flawless Service, Comfortable, Relaxing - a pleasurable stay.
A very frustrating drive after getting off the Gardiner Expressway onto Yonge Street. Could not turn left anywhere to get to the Trump Hotel because of "no left turn" signs. Had to drive 10 minutes in slow traffic, herds of people walking thru the streets. Yonge Street was heavily populated.
In any event, check-in was warm and pleasant and professional and serviceable and attentive - that made up for it.
When you check-in, you are given a wet towel with a lemon scent to clean your hands - nice touch.
During check-in my 7-year old son said, “if I see Trump I’ll tell him he has a nice hotel”. When we got to the suite, he said “since his hotel is so nice, I might vote for him"!
Stayed on the highest floor - 27th, in a one bedroom grande deluxe king bed suite, with a pullout sofa, spacious bathroom with all your bathroom essentials. Suite was tastefully designed and decorated and very elegant, lots of living space, good size bedroom with king bed, not overly crowded, complimentary robe and slippers, spacious 1 1/2 bath, heated floors in the bathroom, TV projection in the mirror from behind the wall/mirror, this was really cool, never seen this before. They provide turn-down service in the evening - complimentary bottled water and Trump chocolate and linen service.
We were welcomed with three cupcakes when we entered the suite. I liked the idea of controlled lighting and switch for opening and closing the curtains.
Great amenities - free, super fast wi-fi, nice fitness centre with cardio and weighted machines and free weights to work every part of your body, super fast wi-fi available in the fitness centre, access to Facebook when you use the cardio machines, indoor pool, hot tub, a very fine restaurant with outstanding service.
Ordered in-room dining - warm, pleasant, professional and well trained staff. The in-room menu consists of breakfast, lunch, dinner items - eggs, toast, cereals, fruits, salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta, desserts, salmon, chicken dishes, steak and more.
Kids menu includes sandwiches mac & cheese, pizza, chicken tenders, grilled cheese, desserts.
I had the Roasted Atlantic Salmon, sauteed asparagus, salad greens with sherry vinaigrette. This entree was done to perfection, with a lot of flavour. The menu said $30, I was charged $32.
The crispy panko-breaded chicken tenders, hand-cut fries was outstanding. By far the best chicken tenders, abundance of chicken, not too breaded. This was a hit with my son!!!
Had breakfast at America Restaurant - eggs with sourdough bread and sausage, elegantly presented, did not care for the sausage. Pancakes with lightly fried banana was delicious, steel cut oatmeal was liked by my son, impeccable service.
Overall, everything was top notch, all the essential amenities and then some, service minded staff, professional, well-trained staff.
Did not find the hotel overly busy, quiet, clean, well put together tower.
Note: the main entrance for valet is on Adelaide Street.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Everything about this hotel is great - the service the rooms and the location. The decor is a little bit "chintzy" (black walls and glass pendants etc).

I would agree with some of the other posts that the noise can be an issue - we were on the 21st floor and could still hear the road noise - not something I would expect that high up - unless the glass is thin?!

Also, the pool is unsupervised so when we went it was full of kids with no adults and we had to leave because of the noise and commotion that was going on - someone should be keeping an eye on things.

All said I would still recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016

3 of us ladies were going to a concert.received via Hotwire a good deal on pricing
A 5 star for sure,all staff was friendly,and gave excellent service
Very helpful and knowledgeable
We feel honoured to be able to stay at a trump
The buttons to get the bathroom floors warm,close curtains,dim lights was amazing
They gave us bottles of water constantly
One of the best hotels I have stayed at in Canada

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for the second time this past June. We were in a superior suite which is very spacious and has 1.5 baths. All of the staff are still wonderful, friendly and very helpful. The room was just as nice as our previous stay. The beds and pillows are amazingly comfortable. The rooms are all a good size with plenty of space to move around. The only complaint I have is the towels. They were thin, gray'ish (instead of bright white) and had pulls/tears. That was disappointing because everything else was wonderful. We will definitely be back though!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

High tech (window shades that open at the touch of a button beside your bed; TV in the washroom mirror; different lighting moods). Impeccable service. Everything was very expensive - $12 for chips. Room service very expensive - over $30 for simple breakfast of oatmeal and tea). Staff was helpful. Quiet rooms. Immediately changed out down comforter and pillows when I indicated I was allergic to down. Pillow menu. Complimentary room shine. Lacking in services for business people - cost to rent a printer was more than if I bought one from an office supply store, and poor lighting for working. Great location right downtown, right near the subway.

Date of stay: May 2016