“Never had a bad experience”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #21 of 8,945 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The food is always as ordered, hot and fast. The staff are very nice and great value for the money. The owner is always there so you know it will be right.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I totally love this restaurant! the breakfast is always on point, fresh, well served and of course the service was great.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Went here while I was on my birthday trip, after getting lost while walking looking for the building, when we finally found it, it was worth it! The food was soooo good, me and my sister cleaned our plates lol. Will return when I go back to Canada!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I was walking down Yonge and spotted sunset grill and their all day breakfast sign. Had their new crab cake eggs Benedict. Full of taste. Shall be back

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

What a find, great range of breakfasts, excellent value and fabulous waiting staff.
So good we went each morning during our recent stay.
The light breakfast is a must!