Jarvis House Bed And Breakfast Inn Downtown Toronto
US$ 377
US$ 321
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Pictures posted on the web site are very misleading, the place is a slum. Exterior and interior is run down, and dirty. The Owner over billed me, by 2 nights, had to cancell my visa in fear of other charges.

Had to look elsewhere, bad surroundings, did not feel safe.

Not happy.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 23 September 2012

It's right downtown and close to the streetcars and subway. Jarvis is a very busy street, almost like a highway, so it's noisy. The room we stayed in was OK, but small. We did NOT enjoy the constant partying that was going on by the adjoining houses, I think students live there and they party on the deck screaming and hollering and playing their music all night, so didn't sleep well. Kind of expensive overall for what you get.

Room Tip: Away from the noisy party baby neighbour's terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PieHole99
Reviewed 8 September 2012

If one stays on the 3rd floor with no elevator and 2 rather heavy suiutcases plus handluggage that is hard, hard work
The room's furniture is very much outdated. The bathroom is very, very small with a shower that does not work properly and the placement of the toilet is such that I as a man had to sit askew otherwise the door wouldnot close .the breakfast is served in the basement so 3 sets of stairs down and again 3 up.our room was on the Jarvis street an important thruway to get downtown, also busy at NIGHT coupled with a noisy airconditioner does not make you sleep undisturbed.Last but not least the WiFi connection did work so in order to use my IPad I had to go down to the basement and after use go up again

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Willem N
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I was born in it, MOLDED BY IT. Gothom city will never be safe! I am not the hero that you want, I'm the hero that you need. You simply adopted the lovely. I was molded by it, Born in it! Dillon sheen is a bender. How many characters is 200?

Room Tip: rooms to the left KEEP MICROPHONE AWAY FROM FACE. Don't order the hot breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I were looking for a centrally located hotel in Toronto and found the Jarvis House to be what were looking for-much better pricing than any hotel around that area. Our room faced the busy street but you would never know it- we never heard the traffic! Parking in back was convenient and saved us having to find a place to park, and the price was right-$10! Erika was a gracious host and we enjoyed visiting with her over a delicious breakfast that she had prepared for us. Would definitely stay here if we ever visit Toronto again!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple