Review Highlights
Beautiful Theatre!

My husband and I wet to see Come From Away! It was my first tie going to a theatre and I was not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tammy B
London, Canada
Great old style theatre.

Come From Away:wonderful story;great cast; an outstanding experience! A true reflection of the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Denis M
Toronto, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$ 104.20
from US$ 68.41
from US$ 77.07
from US$ 68.20
1,066 results
All reviews kinky boots upper balcony true story north by northwest dress circle talented cast balcony seats sight lines front row gander newfoundland stage production play canadian audience tragedy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Second time I have seen this play. It is a must see for all Canadian and Americans. A feel good production. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. Laughed, cried, tapped my toe at the great music. Cast is outstanding. Best play I've seen in a long time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Come from Away is such a heart warming story and so well communicated in the musical. Great show!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

What an awesome show - every one on their feet at the end of the show. Love NL and very proud to be a Canadian!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went to see the musical Come From Away and loved it. It is joyful, sad, hopeful and uplifting. Great music and lots of fun. 100 minutes, no intermission, full of life and energy.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I hadn't been to this theatre in 17 years, and returned for the play Come From Away (which was excellent, btw). The theatre still retains its old-style charm and elegance. Obviously well maintained, seats are comfortable and acoustics are excellent.

Date of experience: March 2018