All reviews toronto airport aircraft landing defiantly recommend this hotel excellent shuttle service concierge lounge newly renovated rooms gym facilities room was a decent size fire alarm park and fly room type the bed was super comfortable breakfast buffet very comfortable stay night stay house keeping after midnight
Reviewed 9 June 2018

If you need to stay near the Toronto Airport this is a good option. You can have a shuttle to airport. Enjoy a coffee. No so many things near the area but nice sleep. Normal room and clean. Nothing so amazing. Only good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Stacey M, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear LolixLo,

Thank you for choosing the Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre for your recent travels to Toronto.

Guest satisfaction is our main focus and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate the time you took to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Stacey

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hotel staff was super friendly. My luggage did not make the trip and they did everything they could to help me out until I was able to get it. The room was spacious (double room). The location to the airport was very convenient - shuttle runs to/from the airport constantly.
My only issue with the hotel was the shower. There was a handheld extension that could no longer be secured in place - this made for a messy experience. Everything else in the room felt up to date sans the shower/tub.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear cranders33,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you!

Please note your feedback regarding the shower handle has been shared with the maintenance team and they have already fixed the issue.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Toronto.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I am giving this 4 out of 5 for an airport hotel.

You have to accept that with this hotel, like all the others in the area, is in an industrial zone near the Toronto airport. So don't expect a view or a nice area to walk around. You are at least within walking distance of a couple of chain restaurants.

But I found the staff pleasant and the hotel very convenient to get to the Toronto Congress Centre, which is across the street. It was pretty easy to get to the airport (but note that its a $30 flat rate for taxi cabs to go to hotels this close to the airport).

My room was nice and spacious. Room service breakfast was very prompt.

A few minuses: the bathroom a bit dated (no walk in shower) and the fitness centre is small and doesn't have any windows.

But good for a 1-night stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear simjenk,

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I attended the annual Anime North convention where the Delta Hotel hosts many panels and events. Over the past 5 years, this hotel has changed ownership from DoubleTree, International Plaza and now Delta.

Renovation across all floors to my knowledge (spoke to many con-goers) has been completed. Last year only the top floors were completed while the lower floors were undergoing renovation.

This year, I stayed on the 9th floor (facing the parking lot) during the weekend (2 nights - Friday and Saturday). On Monday and Tuesday, I developed itchy bumps along my kneecaps, legs and armpit area. It had obviously come from this hotel because I weekly change my bed-sheets and pillowcase twice.

9th Floor - Avoid!

I am very disappointed in the house keeping and hospitality of this new ownership. My hotel room was not ready until the evening and judging by my bites, the bed-sheets were not changed! During the chaos of this busy convention, my roommates and I often decline housekeeper to change our bed-sheets due to our cosplay stuff is scattered all over the place.

The hotel room was renovated nicely with new furniture, bed, mattress and tv. I was relieved the mattress was firmed compared to DoubleTree / International Plaza's mattresses were too soft and not supportive. However, the pillows were still old and not a lot of support for your neck or head. I requested 3x (Friday evening, Sat morning at 7 am, Sat afternoon at 2 pm) to have blankets, firmer pillows, and new pillow cases. All requests by phone were declined saying there's no more or housekeeper is off-duty. By the afternoon, the housekeeper was still cleaning the 9th floor where I requested the items again. I only asked for these and extra sets of towels. She was kind and was able to retrieve them within 10-mins.

The room overall looked cleaned but upon careful inspection, the office table was dusty and the remote was nasty. Always bring a large ziplock bag to cover the remote and wipe sanitizers for door handles and the PHONE. The phone was nasty and had a sticky residue.

The placement of the full-length mirror was rather odd. It was parallel to the bed against the wall and the coffee table and chair was in front of the mirror. The furniture was too heavy to be moved. Sleeping in front of a mirror is rather odd... Bloody Mary...

Next year, I will be demanding they change the bed sheets in front of me. Oh hell, I'll just do it myself to ensure it's done properly.

The windows are the same from the past and therefore not sound-proof. Every 20-30 mins (24 hours), you can hear an airplane take off at Pearson Airport. It was very difficult to fall asleep and would recommend using earplugs to aid in noise cancellation for a better sleep.

Parking lot needs to be paved. There were many cracks and potholes in the parking lot. Also, it was very difficult to decipher the parking yellow lines have been faded for years. At least the parking lot ticket machine (exit) works. Last year, the machine on the right was broken and ate people's credit cards.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Dixon Road. Despite AN's rave across TCC, it will end by 2 am and be quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sakura905
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Sakura905,

Thank you for staying with us at the Delta Hotel by Marriott Toronto Airport and for your detailed review here on TripAdvisor.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us and I wish you had brought your concerns to the management team during your stay as we could've rectified the issues you mentioned on the spot.

Please private message me your contact information and I will get in touch with you to gather more details.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The first room was facing the busy street and the thermostat didn’t work ie no fan to drown out the traffic and planes. I called down to request a room change which was accommodated, however when I walked in to the new room there were Brussel sprouts and elastic bands all over the floor, the fabric chairs had smeared food stains all over them and all of the bedding had feathers (which I’m allergic to and the hotel knew about this allergy). After multiple calls to front desk and the manager on duty, one house keeping staff member came with feather free pillows and pretended not to understand my request to have the floor and chair cleaned and left. More calls to front desk and management and several hours later 2 ladies came with a feather free blanket and again ignored the rest of the mess. Eventually, after I argued with them, they picked up the food on the floor by hand and covered the chair with a sheet. At this point, management hadn’t been very helpful, it was very late at night and I had an early morning the next day and I’m pregnant and a bit hormonal so I broke down. I Requested I be sent back to my original room because at least it was clean. The managers tone did eventually change, but he told me that he found out a front desk member over heard housekeeping saying they were refusing to clean the room! I hauled all of my belongings back to the first room (4 hours after all this started) and the keys didn’t work. So I then had to haul everything back down to the lobby. At this point I was having severe abdominal pains to boot. I will say that the young woman working the front desk the night of April 26, 2018 deserves a raise. She quickly fixed my key, personally helped me haul my bags up to the room and offered to call for medical help. She was truly concerned about my (and the baby’s) well-being. Her kindness and concern was unexpected and her actions are the only positive thing I can comment on regarding this visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank LHess115
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear LHess115,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.

I'm disappointed to hear about your experience with us and I'd like to discuss this further with you. Please contact me directly at 416-244-1711 or send me a private message with your contact information and I will get in a touch with you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,