All reviews quiet street butler's pantry boutique hotel the salt water pool high end shopping living room yorkville area nespresso machine rooms are spacious beautiful hotel would highly recommend this hotel doorman wedding luxury concierge rom plush
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We were treated as special as the movie stars that they have photographs of in the halls. From phone calls prior to arrival, initial greeting, and concierge help with recommendations for restaurants to suit our plans, all was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed the in-house lounge, the breakfasts, the in-room Nespresso machine, the lovely spa, excellent workout facility, really cool salt spa and salt pool. It was an outstanding experience. We didn't get a chance to go to the tea room, but did purchase tea, and it too was lovely. Can't wait to be spoiled again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I recently held a #traveltrends2017 for @enroutemag | Bookmark Content event at the Windsor Arms. The team was extremely professional, helpful and kind. I highly recommend holding your next event in this gorgeous space! I also stayed in the hotel and the rooms were stunning!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I stayed with my family in this hotel because of the best location that makes everything next to you and the rooms are spacious with a big bathroom also.
Also the staff were very friendly & helpful with us especially Mr. Kevin.
I highly recommend anyone who wants to stay in the best 5 star hotel in Toronto to book with them.
Regards,
Abdelrahman Almheiri

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I used to live in Yorkville but not anymore. The location of the hotel is superb. I love Yorkville! The hotel is steps away from Bloor/Yonge subway station. Interesting close by sites include ROM and the conservatory, and also U of T campus. It feels very homey to me and that's why I love it. The rooms are equipped with radio sound system to enjoy music from radio or your ipod. The exercise room is great and open all the time. There is a spa that I am looking forward to try in my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice. It's a nice little getaway from home. We have had a great time both times. The rooms are spacious, clean and inviting. I adore Sal at the front desk. He's fantastic. And as an added touch they give you cookies at bedtime along with a weather report for the following day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple