10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$308
Travelocity$322
travelup.com$352
Hilton$320
3,965 results
All reviews the executive lounge scenic elevator cn tower the indoor outdoor pool eaton centre self parking central location business trip heart of downtown entertainment district king bed union station tundra floor path starbucks valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

This hotel is ideal for exploring Toronto. An easy walk to the train station, CN Tower and Aquarium. The rooms are comfortable and extremely spacious with housekeeping carried out daily, definitely no complaints. I didn’t eat here as it’s a bit pricey but across the road is “Green Box” an eco friendly, affordable cafe that serves amazing food that you can take out or eat on the premises. Also just down to the next block you will find Landwer, nice food choice and good service. I loved the pool area as it was very hot when I stayed and you can relax and sunbathe if you’re not exploring. All in all a lovely stay!

Date of stay: June 2022
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Hi Tamsha, we are very pleased and happy to read how amazing your stay with us was. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wonderful, memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Have a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Location is in a good location but the hotel is trying to cut back on diamond & gold benefits. At check-in the front desk told me i will receive $18 food credit which I thought would cover the free continental breakfast that gold & diamond get for free.Next morning I went for breakfast and saw on my bill that the continental breakfast is $23. I went to the front desk to complain why my credit didn't cover my continental breakfast and she said that Hilton Toronto is running the United States system of just giving a food & beverage credit. I showed her my phone that shows that hotels outside of the United States is to provide members a continental breakfast so my credit should atleast be the value of a continental breakfast which is $23. Later on the day I called and emailed hilton customer service to explain what happened and they said the hotel should not be providing a credit that is less then cost of continental breakfast and the credit should be $23 instead of $18. Next day I showed the email to front desk and after they read the email they apologized and gave me vouchers for full breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Road00210004704
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Hi Road00210004704, our Hilton Honors members mean the world to us and we are sorry to hear that the experience fell short of your expectations. Earlier this year, the hotel offered dining credits to our members hoping to provide more flexibility to utilize their benefits in any meal periods they prefer.

Thanks for the insight that you offered and you were absolutely right to expect better communication from a hotel of our level. We constantly review our services and I am pleased to confirm that our Gold and Diamond members are entitled to continental breakfast during their stay.

I hope this experience will not deter you from enjoying our other offerings. Thank you so much for sharing with us your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2022

This hotel is our go-to hotel for our occasional weekends in Toronto. We like:
- the location is very central and walking distance to so many interesting places and restaurants
- rooms are large and bright with nice city views
- the beds and pillows are so comfy!
- great service, including the efficient concierge service by text message
- the great indoor-outdoor swimming pool is opened all year and has nice lounge chairs outside
- although it is a big chain hotel, it does not feel like an airport terminal like the nearby Sheraton.

There may be better options if you want to splurge on extra luxury or a high end boutique hotel for a special occasion, but for all other occasions the Hilton is perfect for us.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side (facing City Hall) have better city views.
Date of stay: May 2022
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Hi FrancoisLaj, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you so much for your lovely review! Hoping to have you back with us very soon. Have a great week ahead!

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Reception is a joke. Huge line up and rude receptionist. Raise your game , Hilton Toronto!

Good room on the other hand, with comfortable beds and excellent shower. But it was spoilt by robotic and insincere “ service “ at the front desk. Felt like I was a nuisance, not a valued customer on a four day business trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Hi R5447WCsimonp - oh dear, I am so sorry for the delay you experienced upon check-in and the unpleasant experience you had at the front desk. This is definitely not the standard we strive for. We would love to learn more so we can make it right, please email our team at info_toronto@hilton.com, look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Overall, a good choice but with some notable deficiencies for the 5-star rating and cost. I would recommend, just adjust your expectations. And I would choose to stay here again despite the minor issues.

The Pros:
- Fantastic location downtown and easy reach of all the major sites and transport
- Room was quite spacious and clean, with good city views (even from the 6th floor)
- Large smart TV
- Wifi was adequate
- Bed was very comfortable

The Cons:
- Staff are not great, their attitude bordered on condescending at times, particularly at the front desk. Note to hotel: people who speak English with different accents are not stupid.
- The check-in process is beyond tedious and long-winded. I was told to become a “Hilton Honours” to avoid this with the app, which was both infuriating and utterly pointless advice after a 20 minute-long check-in at the end of 9 hours of travelling to get there.
- On this, I was driven demented by the endless “if you were a gold/honours/etc.” nonsense at this hotel. The room cost nearly €2000 for the week, it was not free, so I expect not to hear that I could get a better level of service if I was a member if some archaic and outmoded elitism club. Move out of the 80’s, people.
- Rooms are a little understocked: no bath robes, bare minimum toiletries in the bathroom, and zero water or anything else in the mini-fridge.

While it didn’t affect us (our room was cleaned daily) a sign in the room did say you had to “book housekeeping”. If that had happened to us, I would be making a complaint instead of a review, that is just nonsense at this price-point. Also, be prepared for a lot of brown colours and darkness in this hotel, it’s a kind of 70’s nostalgia colour scheme.

Room tip: Top floors have great views.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Hi ExplorerIreland, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I totally understand the importance of a smooth check-in after a long trip and am so sorry for the delay you experienced upon check-in due to the high occupancy of the hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us as it is only through comments like this that we are able to continue to improve.

We hope this experience will not deter you from enjoying our other offerings. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.