Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
Expedia.com$202
Sheraton.com$195
travelup.com$297
Hotels.com$202
Priceline$202
2,528 results
All reviews city hall nathan phillips square indoor outdoor pool the club lounge cn tower underground path queen street large hotel walking distance central location fantastic location coffee maker lobby downtown conference spg canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

Amazing staff. Everyone I dealt with was extremely professional!!

Elsie, Brian and Steve were absolutely wonderful staff who went above and beyond!

One example of many: My daughter was looking for pancakes in the morning and the staff without being asked made it happen! It's these gestures and teamwork that made our stay so much better! I can't wait until they fully renovate the rooms!

The renovated club lounge is amazing! Awesome amenities and great service!

You can now also check in at the lounge

Room tip: Green P (municipal parking) available across the street! Can easy walk underground to the Eaton Centre and the Toronto PATH system
Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank WilfredS764
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2022

Dear WilfredS764,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel for your recent stay with your family. We were thrilled to read your comments about the exceptional service you received from our staff and how they exceeded your expectations. All of our associates are dedicated to going the extra mile in taking care of guests. Thank you for your kind compliments about Elsie, Brian, and Steve. It will be a pleasure to pass along your compliments to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2022

Terrible for what one would expect from Sheridan.
Staff uninformed of what
is even open at their own site...ie restaurants etc.
Vending machines are lame. Just drinks
Need either a 5 or 10 dollar bill or CORRECT 2.75 CHANGE FOR vending machines.
Covid or not....this sucks....for a top end hotel.
Shame

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela M
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2022

Dear Angela M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations and that our associates had a lack of information regarding the amenities or services available at our property. We will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better. Furthermore, we are sorry for your disappointment with our vending machines. We value your feedback as we are always striving to improve our guest experience. We are grateful for your patience, and we hope you will consider us again so we can provide you with the seamless stay you deserve.

Reviewed 16 January 2022

As other reviews indicate, the location is great and the rooms are generally fine. However, two similar incidents during different stays in the same week leave me with serious concerns about their approach to cleanliness.

We had two separate stays (different rooms) the week of Dec 27, 2021, and on BOTH occasions the coffee cups in our room were left dirty from the prior guests. While this was an easy problem to fix (they sent someone up with new cups in a reasonable amount of time) the fact that this happened twice makes me question their standards and processes. This is especially troubling during the pandemic, when I would hope a reputable hotel would ensure that something as obvious as used paper cups be removed during room prep. Luckily for us the soiling was obvious, but I'm grossed out at the thought that other guests may be drinking from cups that are less obviously used.

On both occasions, the front desk staff were fairly apologetic, but not entirely surprised-sounding. The second one did ask if we wanted a new room, but I didn't really see a point in accepting that since it's the underlying inattention to detail that concerns me. Since I had mentioned this was the second such incident in a week, I would have appreciated a follow-up apology or a gesture such as comped parking.

If this was a one-time occasion, I wouldn't be writing this review. But since this appears to be a systemic problem, I think it's only fair that future potential customers be made aware of this. At the very least, make sure to ask for fresh cups when you arrive! Even if they are neatly stacked, don't assume they are unused.

On a positive note, the valet staff are top notch: all very kind and efficient.

Date of stay: December 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Czexadian,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the concerns you experienced with your accommodations during both of your stays. The health and safety of our guests and associates are a top priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment throughout your stay. Rest assured, we are grateful for all feedback that helps us as we continually strive to perfect these efforts. We hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you. We are confident we can replace this experience with a more positive memory.

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

Great room on 42nd floor with amazing view of the square! We love George in the parking area…so helpful and kind! You’re natural customer service is top notch George!!

Single mom traveling with two teens…they upgraded our room giving me two excited girls! Great experience overall

Room tip: Park across the street under Nathan Phillips square…connects to the hotel and much cheaper
Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

I am a long standing SPG and now Bonvoy member and have had no issues until the customer service and lack of understanding I received from Jonathan and Victor tonite. 2 days before Christmas I decided to take my wife and 3 kids for a stay at this hotel which I have stayed numerous times for many years. I booked 2 rooms by phone and explicitly asked about club lounge access for my entire family during my stay and was told upon booking that they will all have access given my status. That being said upon entering the club lounge I was told by Jonathan that I would have to pay $55 extra per kid?? I asked the front desk manager that evening and was told the same even though I was not told this upon booking. I understand there are policies but I asked for some compromise given the misinformation I received upon booking and the fact this has never occurred during the 15 years of loyalty. Victor’s suggestion to rectify the situation was to pay the $55 per kid even if they just have a glass of milk with no further consideration of the overall situation. I then asked him if my kids have a glass of milk and a cereal if that was worth $55 and he said no but I still have to pay.

Not sure what a reasonable compromise would be to this situation but thought I would share this disappointing feedback

2  Thank marizens
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2021

Dear Marizens,

First of all, we are very grateful for your loyalty to our brand. However, we are very sorry for disappointing you and that the fee for lounge access came as a surprise to you. We understand the frustration you must have felt as this was not conveyed to you at the time of making the reservation, and we apologize for the miscommunication. Even more distressing is the fact that our associates did not handle this situation in an appropriate manner. Your concerns have been shared with the appropriate individuals to enhance our guests' experience. We hope you and your family will give us another chance to provide you with the excellent service you should always expect from us.