2,000 results
All reviews amsterdam brewhouse cn tower shoeless joes rogers centre watermark restaurant hardwood floors great location harbour front brew house queens quay lake ontario outdoor pool billy bishop airport island airport union station within walking distance fifth floor
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Sometimes wary of group hotels this one really made me blink.

From the first minute we arrived the hotel staff impressed...all of them. Receptionists in training, Team leaders Chefs and Waiters all did the thing that is difficult to instil into staff.
They engaged, talked, listened and reacted, from a sales background myself I really empathise with front facing staff, either Radisson had a good day when they found these (unlikely), or their in house training and educating system is working at warp drive !
The hotel room was excellent, of large proportions with good quality furnishings and a very comfortable heating system...important ( - 6 outside) which worked quietly and unobtrusively. The bathroom was again of good quality and the shower water was HOT...HOT...HOT but easily adjusted to comfort level.
The in house restaurant wasn't overcrowded but the service was prompt and the serving staff polite and interested, chef did a great job on a variety of main meals we had and a cheerful table of 4 local ladies (non resident) had just discovered that dinner here was an unsung delight and had determined to use it much more.
Information was good from the front desk, recommending city bus tours (recommended) and Niagara falls visit (not to miss) and booking the appropriate buses and chauffeured cars for us.
Having travelled here from a 4 day visit to New York we enjoyed the contrast, New York pushy pushy pushy and Toronto laid back and enjoyable to travel around, Canadians are friendly and like to joke...I'm going back

Room Tip: Try and get a lakeside view of Lake Ontario.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Gabriella N, Community Coordinator at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your city stay with us.

Our team takes pride in providing all of our guests with an exceptional service experience. Engaging, listening and reacting to all of our guests' needs and wants is a big part of our service standard.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

There is so much more to experience and explore in our Harbourfront neighbourhood​.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel was comfortable and convenient, and the staff and service were wonderful. The bed was great, and the meeting rooms and food for the meetings that they provided were awesome. I was only there briefly but wish I had more time. The location is right on the water and there are a lot of restaurants near by. It was a quick walk to the train station as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wow! I can't say enough about this place. I'm a loyal Starwood member but needed to stay at the Radisson for budget reasons on my work trip. I was AMAZED. The staff was extremely friendly and the room was unbelievable. First, it was huge. Second, it had wrap around windows and a fireplace! There was also a beautiful sitting area and a spacious bathroom.

This hotel was also centrally located and easy to get to everything. Did I mention there is a starbucks in the lobby? I don't think I've stayed in a Radisson in my life and while I was there I signed up for their loyalty program because I will certainly be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with the wrap around windows
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gabriella N, Community Coordinator at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your city stay with us, especially our well-designed and well-equipped rooms!

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future for business or leisure.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

After researching many hotels in the Toronto downtown/harbour area this was a hotel we considered for our 1st ever stay here. The email and phone reservations were so dreadful we decided we could not give this hotel our business no matter how good the reviews appeared overall. For being a hotel in an international city they appeared to have difficulty attempting to understand a UK accent. They came across as quite disrespectful even to the point of rude. Both reservations and front desk were unhelpful and did not appear to care whether they made a booking or not. Very disappointing as the area and hotel appear good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank macca81

Hi Macca,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your full experience with us.

Our team takes pride in providing all of our guests with exceptional service. We apologize that this was not reflected in your stay.

Please send our Front Office Manager, Joanne Cheung, your contact information so we can get in touch with you directly to better understand this situation and mend this relationship.

joanne@radissonadmiral.com

Your experience matters to us.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon in March and were upgraded to a top floor corner room with a panoramic view over the harbour..... The room was fantastic !!

Roque and his staff were fantastic and very helpful throughout our stay.

The hotel is just a 5 min walk from the CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers stadium and Union Station.
As well as the in house restaurant there are Bars, a supermarket and a Tim Hortons just a minutes walk away

A fantastic location - I would highly recommend and would stay here again next time we visit

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your city stay with us. Hope you and your loved one had an unforgettable honeymoon and congratulations on being newlyweds!

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.