Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$450
Omni Hotels$451
Hotels.com$450
travelup.com$502
Travelocity$450
Priceline$449
4,507 results
All reviews consort bar beautiful hotel location is great eaton centre lobby downtown canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

We stayed last weekend in room 647. The room itself was lovely, nice high ceilings, lovely bed and linens, the front desk staff and bellmen were also very helpful and friendly, but there were some drawbacks. The bathroom was renovated but there was still builders tape in the bathroom vanity, the bathroom fan was covered in layers of dust, and the toilet paper was beneath the quality I would expect in a fast food restaurant’s bathroom. I actually bought toilet paper because it was so awful. I expect more from a five star hotel.

I also feel like they should reopen access to their sauna and steam room, possibly on a reservation basis for 2 to 3 people at a time. If all of the amenities are not available, there should be a discount. My husband was also awoken by Wedding party revellers in the middle of the night. It seems like a very popular wedding destination, but other guests shouldn’t have to deal with the after party. Good but not great.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

One of my favourite hotels I’ve ever visited and honestly can’t wait to return. I recommend it to everyone, was a little more than I usually spend on hotels but we’ll worth it. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Great location also.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2022

We checked into the Omni on a Friday afternoon and checked out on Sunday morning and had a great stay. Upon arriving a bride was having wedding pictures taken on the front steps and it was her wedding day, like ours 32 years ago the same day! Check in was quick and easy and being an Omni Rewards Member we were given a coupon for a complimentary drink each at their restaurant or bar. We used it for a glass of house wine the same evening prior to going out for the night. The next morning after working out at the hotel gym (spacious with a TV per machine so we could watch Sportscentre), I stopped back at the front desk and our excellent host Miles gave us another set of drink coupons for our second evening, and again we stopped down for a glass of house wine before setting out for the night. The next morning coming down for coffee (which is served free in the lobby each and morning and is pretty darn good) Miles was sure to greet us with a warm “Good morning!” We checked out a few hours later and were very pleased with our weekend escape to the Omni King Edward. The hotel is quiet, yet centrally located near the Eaton Centre and multiple coffee shops, restaurant and stores, and we look forward to coming back!

Parking tip - the lot at 65 King Street East (the building is the future home of Google Canada) is around the corner and is the hotel’s designated parking lot; upon parking opt for the parking garage fees versus the hotel parking fee as it will almost always work out to much less of an expense, for us it was about half the cost for the two days! And the lot is very easy to get to and upon exiting you are across the street from the hotel side entrance.

Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

Was here specifically for Afternoon Tea. It was absolutely delicious! The staff were absolutely lovely and so friendly. Shoutout to Kenny, he was a wonderful server and really appreciated his attentiveness and kindness! The food was so good. My favourite was the creme brulee, maybe the best I've ever had! They were also able to accommodate my Gluten Free need. Loved that they had Canadian made, Sloan teas. I'd love if they still sold the take home packets, but apparently those are on hold because of COVID causing a delay in stock. Looking forward to bringing my parents here and hopefully getting Sloan tea to bring home.

Room tip: Parking on Victoria St with Green P was helpful
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2022

I live in Toronto and needed to find a place to work remotely in this neighborhood on a random Thursday. I tried the Starbucks on Yonge and the ONE King West lobby (people were nice but their wifi didn't support my needs). I ended up here, and it couldn't have been better! Light, inoffensive music was playing, staff were super kind not only to me, but to each other and all other guests. Their seating is high-backed providing privacy for video meetings, comfortable and plush fabrics helped set the vibe, and I got lots of work done since the free wifi was strong and reliable. Highly recommend hanging out here if you're a business professional or if you want to feel expensive.

Trip type: Travelled solo