2 people are viewing this hotel
$201
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
$218
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$193
Free cancellation until 13/08/22
HolidayInn.com$208
Hotels.com$218
Hurb$228
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

We arrived late due to a delayed / lost luggage flight situation.
The condition of the property is nice upon entry, friendly guest service agent- knowledgeable. Appreciated his recommendation to be down early for the shuttle.

Did not appreciate the rattle of the AC unit all night, the cleanliness of the room ( see photos). Poor condition. If it wasn't so late, we would of approached the desk and asked to be moved. That's how bad the room condition was. I know a lot of the clientele are airport, this still means cleanliness needs to be a priority.

Management should take a closer look at the condition of the rooms before putting it in clean. Your guests are spending hard earned money.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Walid Fawal, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto-Airport East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Sarah M
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn TORONTO-AIRPORT EAST.

We are really sorry about the AC Noise and room conditions. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

If you can provide us more details about your stay I will be able to look in to the situation more closely.
Again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience during the night.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4162407511 or s.patti@yyzae.com.

Front Office Manager
s.patti@yyzae.com

Reviewed 2 June 2022

We usually booked hotels at Markham when visiting our relatives in Toronto as they live nearby. However, the Homewood Markham we stayed before was so wear bad that we had to cancel our 2nd night. It was hard to believe all decent hotels sold out at our 2nd night that we found this HI was still opened. This is new and clean which we appreciated. But don’t be surprised to heard airplanes departure and landing as this was airport hotel. The soundproof was acceptable standard. The downside was the $20 parking fee. It was at no where but charged us almost the same rate as Hilton Quebec ($22) at Quebec downtown!

Date of stay: May 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto-Airport East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Hi ChristinaF,

I read your review about your stay at our hotel. Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Toronto-airport East, where travel is a joy for all.

We want each of our valued guests to have amazing and lovely memories at our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you highly appreciated our hotel, and all that it has to offer. I will let our phenomenal hotel staff know about your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Regards,

Melissa P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 31 May 2022

We have stayed at this property many times, usually before an early morning flight to a sunny destination. This hotel offers everything you could want, comfortable, spacious, scrupulously clean rooms, beautiful heated pool, restaurant and bar on site. It has been recently renovated to a very high standard. However given all that the main reason for my review is the excellent customer service we received from the manage Shivant, he far exceeded our expectations with his professional, friendly manner to make sure we had everything we needed. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and for sure we will stay there again before our next flight in November. thank you again to Shivant and all the staff...........

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank pinkladycambridge
Reviewed 14 March 2022

Comfortable rooms, restaurant on site, friendly lounge. Only thing is that I have a disability and it was long trek to my room. I tried to get a room closer to lobby but I couldn't be accommodated. I will consider staying here again if I find myself back in the area.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 8 January 2022

After arriving in Toronto on Jan 05/22 at 7:30 AM from Fredericton, NB, I made a quick call to Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East while at the luggage carousel at YYZ & asked if it was possible to get an early check-in.

They quickly accommodated my request and in no time, I was able to lay down & relax after 48 hours without any sleep. In addition to the prompt customer service, they also assisted by delivering my lost luggage to my room.

I did have a slight glitch with the wi-fi, but when I asked for help at the front desk, they quickly showed me how to navigate the system.

After I checked out, they also provided me a quiet place where I could work until I was able to get a ride home.

To everyone at Holiday Inn, thank you for all of your help!

Date of stay: January 2022