2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Hotels.com$228
HolidayInn.com$204
Travelocity$228
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022

After arriving in Toronto on Jan 05/22 at 7:30 AM from Fredericton, NB, I made a quick call to Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East while at the luggage carousel at YYZ & asked if it was possible to get an early check-in.

They quickly accommodated my request and in no time, I was able to lay down & relax after 48 hours without any sleep. In addition to the prompt customer service, they also assisted by delivering my lost luggage to my room.

I did have a slight glitch with the wi-fi, but when I asked for help at the front desk, they quickly showed me how to navigate the system.

After I checked out, they also provided me a quiet place where I could work until I was able to get a ride home.

To everyone at Holiday Inn, thank you for all of your help!

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank 380AnneM
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

Average room in average Holiday Inn. Gentleman’s t the front desk was friendly and the gentleman running the lobby bar named Jonathan was friendly.

The airport shuttle was on point and in time to the minute for both of our shuttles.

Room was not bad and all you need for a few hour sleep for a layover. I would say while they have been renovated in recent years they are quite load as people walk by in hallway.

Room tip: Good shuttle
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmyytravel
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto-Airport East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Hi Jimmyytravel,

Thank you for taking the time of the day to share your stay experience. It's a joy to read you appreciate our hospitable hotel staff, guestroom, and airport shuttle.

We work very hard to ensure every guest enjoys a comfortable stay. I am sorry for the uneasiness caused by the noise from the hallway.

Trust that I have shared your valuable comments with the hotel management as a tool to enhance the lodging experience we provide.

We hope that during your next visit to our city, we will have the chance to restore your faith in our property.

Warm regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

Nice and clean room. Fully renovated.
My only issue was the free airport shuttle, maybe i wasn’t lucky, but I waited over 45 minutes at Pearson for the shuttle to arrive. Other hotels shuttle kept coming but not mine! The next morning shuttle was scheduled at 5:35 but only arrived at 5:40, it’s okay i mean but in this business being on time is a must.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on night of 12th November . As our taxi was approaching the entrance, a large coach pulled in , in front of us. Reception was then full of the occupants of this coach, who were Afghan refugees. The noise was such that I could not speak to the reception staff. They were not wearing masks and children were running around unsupervised. Later that evening, I attempted to go to the bar for a drink, but such was the noise that I went back to my room. However, that was just as bad, as the noise continued most of the night in the corridors, loud voices and people running about. Next morning, once again, the reception area was crowded with these people just hanging about and children playing. The reception staff did not seem particularly concerned. Again, no masks were being worn, and certainly no social distancing. When I paid my bill, and mentioned this to the lady on reception, she said she would credit me with 5000 IHG points. Ten days later, and I have not received these points. Staff not at all concerned with the comfort of regular guests. Would definitely not stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fleur24
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I booked the quarantine stay here for my parents for the very near future.
I must say, Nadeen was INCREDIBLE !
I called so many hotels before to ask and inquire, they all lacked the care, efficiency and experience.
I explained how my mother is claustrophobic and how we need a window that opens and preferably a sliding door. She immediately booked me a ground floor room with sliding doors. This meant the world to us!
Out of all the other government approved hotels this one shows the most care and understanding for the quarantine clients, allow for walks around the property and much more. who ever the manager there is, you are doing great! and Nadeen was such a sweet fresh breeze on a hot and complicated day.
Thank you, we look forward to my parents stay!

Date of stay: July 2021