Lowest prices for your stay
$217
$196
Hotels.com$235
HolidayInn.com$226
Hurb$246
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

Nice and clean room. Fully renovated.
My only issue was the free airport shuttle, maybe i wasn’t lucky, but I waited over 45 minutes at Pearson for the shuttle to arrive. Other hotels shuttle kept coming but not mine! The next morning shuttle was scheduled at 5:35 but only arrived at 5:40, it’s okay i mean but in this business being on time is a must.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on night of 12th November . As our taxi was approaching the entrance, a large coach pulled in , in front of us. Reception was then full of the occupants of this coach, who were Afghan refugees. The noise was such that I could not speak to the reception staff. They were not wearing masks and children were running around unsupervised. Later that evening, I attempted to go to the bar for a drink, but such was the noise that I went back to my room. However, that was just as bad, as the noise continued most of the night in the corridors, loud voices and people running about. Next morning, once again, the reception area was crowded with these people just hanging about and children playing. The reception staff did not seem particularly concerned. Again, no masks were being worn, and certainly no social distancing. When I paid my bill, and mentioned this to the lady on reception, she said she would credit me with 5000 IHG points. Ten days later, and I have not received these points. Staff not at all concerned with the comfort of regular guests. Would definitely not stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fleur24
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I booked the quarantine stay here for my parents for the very near future.
I must say, Nadeen was INCREDIBLE !
I called so many hotels before to ask and inquire, they all lacked the care, efficiency and experience.
I explained how my mother is claustrophobic and how we need a window that opens and preferably a sliding door. She immediately booked me a ground floor room with sliding doors. This meant the world to us!
Out of all the other government approved hotels this one shows the most care and understanding for the quarantine clients, allow for walks around the property and much more. who ever the manager there is, you are doing great! and Nadeen was such a sweet fresh breeze on a hot and complicated day.
Thank you, we look forward to my parents stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Pros: The staff was excellent: really friendly and accommodating. They gave us a room with access to an outdoor courtyard, which was really helpful for the kids. The room was comfortable and mostly clean (we found a couple of long black hairs in the bathroom that did not belong to us).
Cons: Only two but big ones. Sorry Perkins, but we found the food pretty gross and the restaurant customer service average. I was initially happy to see kids meals offered but then disappointed that they were so unhealthy. For example, there were 4 types of sugary pancake options and the macaroni cheese was like kraft dinner. The adult meals were a bit better but not much. Where were the healthy options? Even the salads were 90% iceberg lettuce. Each meal seemed to be layered in grease or processed. The first day of quarantine food was good but after 2 meals we couldn't stomach it anymore.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

I booked this hotel for my parents 3 nights quarantine and 1 night for me. To be honest, they surprise me how organized they are to deal with this situation and how they treat us. Julie at the front desk was very informative and kind, she explained to me step by step what we have to do during our stay. Marc was very diligent as well. Good job guys. Under the actual circumstances, I was not expecting good food, but again they surprise me. The food from the hotel restaurant (Perkins) was excellent, and every meal was served on time. The hotel was renovated recently so my room and bathroom were in excellent condition. Pros: Rooms, Service, Food. Cons: $20/night for Parking, but this is Toronto, so nothing is free.

Date of stay: May 2021