Lowest prices for your stay
$201
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
$218
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$182
Hotels.com$218
HolidayInn.com$208
Hurb$228
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Pros: The staff was excellent: really friendly and accommodating. They gave us a room with access to an outdoor courtyard, which was really helpful for the kids. The room was comfortable and mostly clean (we found a couple of long black hairs in the bathroom that did not belong to us).
Cons: Only two but big ones. Sorry Perkins, but we found the food pretty gross and the restaurant customer service average. I was initially happy to see kids meals offered but then disappointed that they were so unhealthy. For example, there were 4 types of sugary pancake options and the macaroni cheese was like kraft dinner. The adult meals were a bit better but not much. Where were the healthy options? Even the salads were 90% iceberg lettuce. Each meal seemed to be layered in grease or processed. The first day of quarantine food was good but after 2 meals we couldn't stomach it anymore.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

I booked this hotel for my parents 3 nights quarantine and 1 night for me. To be honest, they surprise me how organized they are to deal with this situation and how they treat us. Julie at the front desk was very informative and kind, she explained to me step by step what we have to do during our stay. Marc was very diligent as well. Good job guys. Under the actual circumstances, I was not expecting good food, but again they surprise me. The food from the hotel restaurant (Perkins) was excellent, and every meal was served on time. The hotel was renovated recently so my room and bathroom were in excellent condition. Pros: Rooms, Service, Food. Cons: $20/night for Parking, but this is Toronto, so nothing is free.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank JLPrato
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I was naturally somewhat nervous about my trip, lots of bookings and requirements for my travel to Canada due to covid. I had booked the three day mandatory hotel quarantine at the holiday Inn at toronto airport yet when I wake up this morning (3 days before I am due to travel) to find an email that my booking for this hotel had been cancelled, with no explanation and no possibility to rebook I was a little stressed and annoyed to say the least! I called and nobody answered. I emailed and nobody responded. I had to frantically look for another acceptable hotel to quarantine in, change all of my documents and legal requirements to my new hotel booking, which btw I was VERY lucky to get without spending half my bank balance at the Hilton. Very disappointed and made me very stressed. An explanation or reason, response or compensation would have been very much appreciated, but alas that standard room was not to be mine.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank GDHAlderton
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto-Airport East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Hi GDHAlderton,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the cancellation of your reservation. I understand your disappointment and I'm sorry. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate your comment and in line with this, I sent you an email to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you the joy of travel for all experience.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed there for a night before flying to the Bahamas. They provided airport pickup and drop off which is definitely a plus. The room was fairly consider its an airport hotel. Didn’t dine in, so I cannot comment on the restaurant, overall it’s good.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank thegymlad
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We stayed at the hotel the night before our flight to punta Cana. Hotel staff were great and they gave us the rooms on the ground floor as requested. Rooms very clean and bed very comfortable. Airport shuttle service was great and when we returned the staff again was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2020