“Always a wonderful stay !!”

Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
Ranked #88 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I have never had such a a well informed front desk staff of any holiday inn, Julie my hat is off to you. Fast efficient check in, very well informed about the property and VERY helpful and knowledgeable of Priority club and their methods of reservation billing etc etc.

The building is newly renovated with new carpets, beds, bedding, hallways and bathrooms...and Perkins room service milk shakes, what could be better !

I look forward to my next stay !!

Room Tip: rooms on the north end could be quieter, just ask and they will help !
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
HITAE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear Eddy L,
What a FANTASTIC review!! You are not the first to recognized Julie and our Guest Services team, and I thank you for re-emphasizing how incredible they are!!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best,
Steve Yates

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East

Reviewed 26 April 2012

When travelling for work I normally stay at Holiday Inns and find that they're pretty consistent. This one did not meet my expectations. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are newly renovated, bright and clean. However, the toilet in my room often ran for 1/2 hour or more and maitenance could not fix it. The heater made a loud rattling noise and I could not run it at night because it kept me awake. The pool was not heated, which was a huge disappointment to me as I chose this hotel because it had a pool. The staff appeared surprised that it was not heated but also told me they'd had problems in the past. It was not fixed during my stay but I was told a new boiler was being installed. Finally, the convenience store onsite was only open from 3-11pm so you're out of luck if you need anything before then, and if then. It is run by an independent contractor and he doesn't always show up.
I personally would not stay at this resort again. I'd choose the Holiday Inn closer to the airport or the Hotel Indigo.

1  Thank Tropical_Tammy073
HITAE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Dear Tropical_Tammy073,
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service as well as clean and updated facilities for all our guests. The hotel has just recently received a complete renovation. Although the boiler unit in our indoor pool broke down, it has since been replaced.

I sincerely apologize for the disappointed experience you had on your last stay with us and would like to discuss those issues with you directly. Could you please send me a message with a phone number and a convenient time to call you?

Steve Yates,

Reviewed 26 April 2012

By Priceline chance we found ourselves overnighting at this hotel. How fortunate we were. The rooms and lobby have been recently renovated and what a nice job they have done. The bedroom was huge and beautifully appointed with comfortable beds, beautiful bedding and a very large screen television set. The bathroom was lovely as well. The staff, on checkin and checkout were excellent, quick and very eager to please and welcome us. When asked what they might have done to improve our stay or make us more comfortable we mentioned that the only thing we could comment on was that the bathroom fan was noisy. The desk clerk said that was not acceptable as their fans were to be quiet. Before I was five steps from the desk she was on the phone speaking with their maintenance department to go in and rectify the problem. How awesome! The on-site Perkins restaurant stays open until 11:30 p.m. and also offers beer and wine. Again, the staff was great, evening and morning, as was the food. We were really pleased to see an 'over 55' menu with generous prices and portions. When we asked if we could share a plate for breakfast, the answer was 'of course' and there was no sharing fee involved. We would highly recommend this hotel in the Toronto Airport area and will definitely return.

Room Tip: We were offered a room on the main floor and it was convenient to the lobby and very quiet as well.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Sheila C,
What a fantastic endorsement of our hotel!! Thank you very much for recognizing our amazing service team and the overall property! Our focus is to provide memorable experiences for our guests. It’s wonderful to read that you would highly recommend the hotel and will definitely return to the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Best,

Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is a good hotel, close to the airport. I was on the ground level. There was a lot of noisy planes going overhead until early morning. It was a perfect location to stay in.

Room Tip: I generally like to stay on a 2nd floor or higher but even the ground level was fine.

Dear Sahayoga,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
We look forward to hosting you at the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed March 31 and parked there until April 7th. Our car was safe! Price was so reasonable! I would recommend to friends and colleagues! They have the most comfortable beds. I am going to go out and buy a serta mattress like they have, the next chance I get. Rooms were decent. Staff were very accommodating. I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Cindy B,
Thank you for completing such a fantastic review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! All of our queen and king beds are brand new premium pillowtop matresses! Our property was recently completely renovated and all of my colleauges at the property are very proud of the new product and services that we provide our guests.
Hope to see you soon!