Lowest prices for your stay
$211
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$218
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
HolidayInn.com
$207
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$218
Travelocity$218
Hurb$229
1,016 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle shuttle service stayed here for one night flooring yyz
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022

I was experiencing flight delays that would mean my connecting flight likely would not be until the following morning. I am pregnant and did not want to be stuck in an airport. I called the hotel around 9:30PM to ask if I could book a room if I showed up around 1:00AM. I was told to book a reservation at that point. I had mentioned to the agent over the phone that I did not want to book the room if I was not able to cancel it (in case my flight was cancelled/delayed) as I did not want to be charged for something I might not need. He confirmed on three+ separate occasions that I would be able to reserve the room and to call immediately when I knew if I would not need the room. I warned him this may not be until I land in Toronto (as I was not able to confirm the time of my connecting flight until I landed given my originating destination was delayed on numerous occasions). He told me this would be okay and that I would temporarily be charged a penalty and I would just need to speak to guest relations to receive a full refund. I asked for a note to be on my file to this effect. Upon landing, I realized my flight was only a few hours away so I called and asked to cancel. I was told this was not possible. I was considered a no show, had no notes on my file and nothing could be done. Guest relations kept bouncing me around, so I repeated the same conversation over 2 hours. I was told a lie so the hotel could get a sale and told it was my fault. This was terrible customer service.

Date of stay: May 2022
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Dear Sarah K,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent experience on booking a room. I would like an opportunity to speak with you about this issue directly. Please do reach out to the hotel directly and ask for me and I would be happy to go over your booking to see what I can do to make this better.

We are extremely sorry for your experience.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

I just spent three nights here in an accessible room. It was not very pleasant. The room was filthy, with grime and spots of liquid on the walls, baseboards, doors, light switches, you name it. When you walked into the room, you immediately noticed that when they laid the manufactured flooring, they left 1/2 inch gaps between the ends of each length of board, it was the oddest thing and looked horrible and completely like no one cared another to do it properly. The staff were all quite friendly, and I didn’t bring the issues to their attention until I checked out because I didn’t want to move rooms and they didn’t have any other accessible ones. When I did show the manager the pictures I took, aside from asking me to send him the pictures, I got no response. No thank you, no sorry, nothing. Overall, not super impressed, I’d give this one a pass in the future.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank copper2839
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear Copper2839,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations on your stay. We have identified the room you stayed in and placed it out of order for review by our engineering team. I will also be speaking with my supervisory team to remind them of the standards of guest service and empathy that must exist at all times and I do apologize you felt uncared for when you shared your essential feedback with us.

Despite your experience we do hope that you would have the opportunity to return in the future.

Wishing you the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2022

The Hotel was perfect .. close to airport .. staff was very friendly gave us a room on higher floor which made my husband super happy as he can watch planes lol… and I love view from higher floors .. perfect place to stay especially if needing to utilize the airport.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank Lindsay L

Dear Lindsay L,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are delighted to hear of your wonderful experience and are glad that you received personable and friendly service throughout your stay. Hopefully we would have the opportunity to have you back with us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2022

Hotel was clean, comfortable and very welcoming to an exhausted travelling family.
Check in was efficient, no problem at all. Shuttle service was great even with a big group both pickup and airport drop off.

Room tip: We had three rooms and they were all great.
Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank judylS5505PY
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2022

Dear Judy,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and welcoming to you and your family. We truly hope to have an opportunity to have you folks back with us again soon in the near future.

Best WIshes,

Reviewed 19 March 2022

If you are stopping on your way into or out of town for a night of sleep, this hotel is fine. It's functional, not much more than that. There is a restaurant and a bar, but the burger's main virtue is that it was large (i.e., not especially good). It served our purposes, but not much about this property stands out.

Date of stay: March 2022
2  Thank morl8tr
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Hello morl8tr,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback. I appreciate you for choosing our Holiday Inn brands for your travel needs.

We offer efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move, and I am glad you had a satisfactory stay with us. Having a restful night's sleep after a long day is all that we want for our guests, and I am pleased you enjoyed our convenient location. I have forwarded your feedback to our management as a reference for us to continue to deliver true hospitality.

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Warm thoughts,