2 people are viewing this hotel
$217
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
$224
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$209
Hotels.com$225
HolidayInn.com$225
Hurb$235
1,011 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2022

The Hotel was perfect .. close to airport .. staff was very friendly gave us a room on higher floor which made my husband super happy as he can watch planes lol… and I love view from higher floors .. perfect place to stay especially if needing to utilize the airport.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank Lindsay L
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear Lindsay L,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are delighted to hear of your wonderful experience and are glad that you received personable and friendly service throughout your stay. Hopefully we would have the opportunity to have you back with us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2022

Hotel was clean, comfortable and very welcoming to an exhausted travelling family.
Check in was efficient, no problem at all. Shuttle service was great even with a big group both pickup and airport drop off.

Room tip: We had three rooms and they were all great.
1  Thank judylS5505PY
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2022

Dear Judy,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and welcoming to you and your family. We truly hope to have an opportunity to have you folks back with us again soon in the near future.

Best WIshes,

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2022

If you are stopping on your way into or out of town for a night of sleep, this hotel is fine. It's functional, not much more than that. There is a restaurant and a bar, but the burger's main virtue is that it was large (i.e., not especially good). It served our purposes, but not much about this property stands out.

2  Thank morl8tr
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Hello morl8tr,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to give us feedback. I appreciate you for choosing our Holiday Inn brands for your travel needs.

We offer efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move, and I am glad you had a satisfactory stay with us. Having a restful night's sleep after a long day is all that we want for our guests, and I am pleased you enjoyed our convenient location. I have forwarded your feedback to our management as a reference for us to continue to deliver true hospitality.

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 March 2022 via mobile

Got the airport shuttle to the hotel. I asked the driver if it was Holiday Inn International (I knew there were a few) and he said yes. He dropped me at another Holiday Inn. I asked the receptionist how to get to the one I had booked and was told to walk ‘four lights’. I asked how far that was and she repeated ‘four lights’. I walked a mile up the road with two cases at ten o’clock on a very cold night not sure where I was going. Eventually got to the right hotel and the receptionist thought it was funny. I didn’t. I was also told I was too late for food which was disappointing. The bar was open for another ten minutes so before I went to my room I had a beer for my dinner.

The room itself was ok and spacious but one of the bedside lights didn’t work. I told the receptionist the next morning as was told maintenance would fix it. When I got back at night it still didn’t work. I again informed reception and was told it would be fixed. It wasn’t. I gave up asking and just put up with it.

The temperature control unit was extremely noisy so I had to either put up with a hot room or noise. Either way it didn’t make for a comfortable sleep. The other issue in the room was a hole in the wall with wiring showing behind it. Just as well there were no young kids with me.

The room was not cleaned or serviced at all during my visit. I had to ask for more coffee frequently. The soap ran out on day two.

The bistro was ok but only had a very limited selection. The staff in that area were very welcoming.

All in all the Holiday Inn International is a tired old hotel and could do with a major refurbishment. There are plenty of other hotels in the area. I will use one of them next time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Grumpy-Weegie
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Dear Grumpy-Weegie,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your detailed feedback on your experience. We are extremely disappointed to hear of your time with us and do apologize for any inconveniences you faced.

To begin with, I will be sharing your feedback on the shuttle with the management team at the other Holiday Inn property. Its important for them to know of your experience and speak with their drivers accordingly.

Because of the close proximity of the Holiday Inn hotels by the airport, unfortunately there are occasions where guests do find their way to the wrong property. I will be speaking with my team to remember to be more empathetic in such situations. It is certainly NOT amusing especially for the guest who is more than likely tired after a long journey.

While we are on a reduced cleaning schedule at the moment, full cleaning is available upon request for guests staying more than 1 night. Clearly this was not communicated to you correctly at check in and once again our apologies. This is a coaching opportunity for the team. The majority of guests have shown that they are not yet comfortable with full daily cleaning however for our guests who do prefer this service, it is certainly available daily upon request.

We understand your frustration with this experience and do hope that we have an opportunity one day to show you a more polished visit.

Best Regards,

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

It’s a very clean fresh looking hotel. It looks new to me. The staff at the restaurant were efficient. I think they handled everyone well considering I don’t think they expected that many people due to the snow storm. They have a shuttle to the airport I plan on being on in the morning. Hopefully that goes well

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carol999
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Dear Carol999,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our team to be efficient and friendly. I'm sure your shuttle ride was just as pleasant and we do hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,