Lowest prices for your stay
$210
Hotels.com$217
Travelocity$217
Hurb$227
1,016 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle shuttle service stayed here for one night flooring yyz
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

they value $200 more then people’s health. They would rather risk their staff and customers a chance of getting Covid then to allow me to cancel without paying the penalty. Obviously I am not that kind of person who would risk someone’s life. So I guess I’m paying the penalty just would think with the way things are right now they would be more helpful. I did cancel 6 days before I was supposed to arrive

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DeborahW1405
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2022

Dear DeborahW1405,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our property and how we handled your booking. There are a variety of flexible rates and options that are and were available at the time of booking including on Expedia.com as well as directly with the hotel. Unfortunately the reservation type booked did come with a restriction on the cancellation clause of 7 days. The first request we received for cancellation was in fact 4 days prior to arrival and this is why we maintain our cancellation policies.

We have flexible rate options widely available during these times because we understand that there are chances that guest plans may change.

Once again we are sorry if this is not the decision you were hoping for.

Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night before a flight out of Pearson. We stayed to park the car for the week and the free shuttle.

We needed to take the first shuttle out and got down to the lobby 25 minutes before the scheduled time. The hotel knows it’s the holiday season and how many people would be needing shuttles and yet they had one small shuttle show up. It was totally unorganized with people budding in front of people who had waited. We didn’t get on it and ended up paying for an Uber. They should have had more then 1 bus for the first ride out for the day.

Then coming back we didn’t realize there were 2 Holiday Inns on Dixon Rd and got on the wrong bus. The guy dumped us at the wrong hotel and then we had to again pay for an Uber to get back to the correct hotel. We spoke to someone at both hotels and they were zero help. I also had a manager contact me who basically said sorry for your luck. Great customer service. Lol

We have stayed at the Hilton a couple of times before flying and have never had any issue. We will never stay at this hotel again. If your looking for a good place to stay before a flight don’t pick the Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tracylys12
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

Dear Tracylys12,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I am disappointed to hear about your experience and can understand your frustration with the shuttle services. We have taken note of your concerns and are working with the shuttle companies to find more accommodating options for those peak hours of the morning.

I also understand the frustrations you experienced on your return trip. I have reminded my team about ensuring that they give guests clear instructions for their return trips. We have clear signage on our bus with our address listed on it but I can understand that you saw a Holiday Inn bus and got on it.

I have been able to locate your booking and see that you are an IHG Rewards Club member. I have deposited 5000 IHG points into your membership effective immediately for the concerns you have faced. Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or concerns.

We wish you the best for 2022.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2022

Having made the decision to relocate to New Brunswick
I chose to spend my last night in Toronto
At this hotel on the airport strip
I'd called earlier in the day to ask if
My request could be accommodated
They assured me they had plenty of rooms
To come when I was ready
The process was seamless, the staff pleasant
They were happy to assist me with all my luggage
When I was ready to head to my room
Once settled, I wandered down to the restaurant
Where I had the most interesting interaction
I personally don't watch the news
Unaware I had to carry my vaccination documentation
With me to the restaurant
The employee who runs the restaurant
Approached me after I sat down
Asking to see my vaccination status
When I responded and told him I'd left it in my room
He asked me to go get it and return
At which time he'd be happy to serve me
I personally didn't have an issue fulfilling his request
The other patrons in the restaurant though
As I got up to leave & depart
Treated me as if I was the biggest criminal
Using colourful language to mock & intimidate me
When it really wasn't their business to interfere
The restaurant employee I had interacted with
Has been at this restaurant for over 25 years
In the same position of preparing & serving food
He felt extremely bad with how the other guests
Had treated me & personally came to my room
To apologize and offer to make me food
He went out of his way to make the situation right
He went out of his way to ensure I was looked after
To the executive staff at Holiday Inn
Who manage this employee
It's because of him that' I'm writing this review
This man needs to be acknowledged
For providing the utmost in customer service
During these unprecedented times

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank 380AnneM

Dear Anne,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am so disappointed that you had to experience such a thing in our restaurant. That being said, I'm proud of our server for stepping up and taking ownership of his space and ensuring you were ok after this experience.

These are challenging times for all of us and I will be sure to share your comments with the Executive Chef and General Manager.

All the best for 2022.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Room was dirty, missing TV remote, no microwave, small in size, squeaky mattress etc. We were only there for 12hr or so but I'd pick another location next time I'm flying out of Toronto. I will say the parking option was nice but the airport shuttle was filled with people from another hotel when the arrived to ours???

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TerryAkins77
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2021

Dear TerryAkins77,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are disappointed to hear you had such a challenging experience during your stay with us. We are raising the concerns you have brought to our attention with the housekeeping and the engineering team to ensure they give the room some attention at the earliest.

We do understand your frustration and hope to have an opportunity to make it up to you on an upcoming stay.

Guest SErvice Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

The shuttle driver went out of his way to be very rude to the women ahead of us.

The room was dirty and had a bloody face cloth left untouched in the washroom.

The fan for hot/cold is ancient and extremely loud, so much so that you can't sleep.

I have always had exemplary service at the Hampton, I will not stray from them again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Flyer48840
Samad Shirazie, Owner at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear Flyer48840,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations on this stay and have shared your comments and feedback with our housekeeping and engineering teams. We do hope that despite your experience we would have an opportunity to have you back with us again in the near future.