“Not bad, would stay there again”

Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport
Ranked #49 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Beds and pillows were comfortable, room was clean. The bad things: they charge $12 per day for parking, and their "room service" is serviced by nearby Perkins, which is lacking any good food options like most Holiday Inns do in US.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

This review is meant for the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East which is located at 600 Dixon Road and has a Perkins Restaurant. We are Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport located at 970 Dixon Road and have the Metropolitan Restaurant and Lounge. We would happy to have you as our guest during your next trip.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for the Fifth Avenue Collection conference and had great service.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you and the Fifth Avenue group back to the hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I was there 3 nights for a conference. Definitely not the best luxurious...but kind of fair. Good check in experience but my lord, the restaurant was awful...to be avoided entirely. Walk next door to Westin for food, or a Subway sandwich shop around the corner. An $18 thin crust small pizza for one was not edible. so was my budy's food, and worse was the service. We waited so long for our check that were about to walk out. On the way out we stopped at the cashier and paid our bill, still no sign of waitress

Hotel is not too bad for a stop-over. their bus service to airport is good, and the room was reasonably clean. I wish they could stop the drumming and jungle music on the floor above me way past midnight, but there was no answer from the from desk for my complaint. I felt sorry for the air crew who were staying here and had to go to fly next day!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Hi Michael S. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your dining experience in our restaurant. The service you described is certainly not our standard. It sounds like you did not have a restful night either and I am truly sorry to hear that. I will be following up with our management team on both accounts. I am glad to hear that there were also positive aspects to your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we would welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

My flight to Montreal was cancelled and West Jet put me up at this hotel. I was pleased to find myself in a hotel I'd go back to if need be. The room was bright, clean, comfortable and had all the conveniences I needed: easy wifi, coffee, iron etc. Customer service was excellent. The West Jet crews were also staying there which made me feel still "in the loop" somehow and the free shuttle to the airport in the morning was easy. I'd go back to this hotel. (P.S. Forget the restaurant! Very expensive for poor quality... I'd have gone somewhere else if I'd known.)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear wowthanku, we would like to thank YOU for your positive feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. Nobody likes for their flight to be cancelled, but I am happy we had the opportunity to have you as our guest. Stay well.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Overall the room was clean and comfy.

The bed was comfortable with soft fabrics, warm comforter, and plenty of pillows.

The bathroom had a heated floor. Bath products were from Bath & Body Works (coconut verbena). The bathroom switch was oddly placed (outside of the bathroom near the entry... about 3 steps from the bathroom). The bathroom door also is snug (there's not really enough room to maneuver about... the arc of the door is where you would stand to use the sink).

The restaurant has amazing sweet potato fries!

Room Tip: Note: 629 is located near the elevator. The door is not soundproof so hallway noise (conversation, e...