“Recommended ”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #4 of 133 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A nice way to spend a couple of hours learning about various formative historic events. Goalshan was really good - Recommended!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time in Toronto, so my husband and I decided to take a tour to get a bit more acclimated with the area. Overall, the tour was great and for the price (tip only) we were throughly pleased.
As an intro to Toronto or just a way to see some beautiful buildings, it's well worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did all the walking tours last Saturday! The first two walks: Downtown Toronto and Old Toronto tour were with Julian. Julian was very funny telling about the stories of each place. I really enjoyed the tour. It was the best experience for me. The last one I did with Sam at St. Laurence Market. She was so friendly and the tour was amazing!
I plan on doing all the other walking tours because it was very interesting to know the stories of Toronto. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great free Tour! Aaron was our guide and was clear, concise, knowledgeable and funny. I would certainly recommend these Tours!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the "Downtown Toronto Tour" and the "Old Town Toronto Tour." Both were the right amount of time for me, around 90 minutes. The price can't be beat--free--although I was happy to tip. It was interesting to learn about the grittier side of things that most tours gloss over or ignore completely. When in Toronto again, I will definitely try to take additional tours with this company.